He hits you

hii lovies,i want to say that this chappie,i guess, is dedicated to @Ostafi_Cristina

idk if these are any good so can u tell me?thanks if u do

bye lovies,talk to u later

*****************************************

Y/N POV

Harry said he would be home at 10pm and it is now 2am,he still isn't home.

The door slams open then shut and you know that its Harry, so far every night for the passed two weeks, he has went to the bar with his friends. You guys haven't had alone time in forever.

You go down stairs and you see Harry standing in the family room with his hands over his precious blood red, emerald orbs (A/N i love using that word)

"Hey Haz, you said that you would be home at 10o'clock an-"

"Shut up, your voice is annoying" He cuts you off.

"Harry why are you being soo me-" you tried to say but got cut off again.

He slaps you across the right side of your cheek..hard. "I said shut up"

You slide down the wall onto your butt and sob

'I can't belive he hit me, he actually hit me'  you think still sobbing

He looks down at you with his redend (A/N is that a word 'redend' ?) eyes and a guilty look, gaining soberism (A/N idek if these things are real words) .

"Y/N!! I, i don't know what possesed me to do that, I'm soo sorry bab-" "No Harry,don't apologize its fine" you say thinking about your past

    Flashback

The front door slams and a six year old girl runs down stairs to greet her father, not knowing he was drunk.

"Hi Daddy!" says that girl

"Hi now go on Y/N" he says tiredly and annoyed, " But you told me in the morning that when you got home we could do something together" she said sadly.

"I said go on baby!" he says getting frustrated, "But daddy" "NO GO IN YOUR ROOM NOW" He yells (A/N as you already know from the caps).

"Daddy stop yelling ....... please " she begged(A/N she being you like she=you otay)

He raises his right hand and hits you right on you head then your face then he hits you in the stomach, not stopping untill you are histericaly crying and hiccuping.

         End of flashback

He apologizes anyway "Y/N i am soo so soo sorry. I know you have had some trouble in your past some that i know about,and some that you haven't told me. Again I am sooo sorryy baby, i should have come home instead of went to the bar, do you forgive me?"

"Yes Haz, i forgive you. I just have trust issues, okay?" "Yes i understand and want to try and help it, if you will let me?" he says/asks. " Sure I'll let you" you say and smile. He smirks his trademark smirk, "I love you Y/N" "I love you too harry". You share a passionate kiss and everything goes smoothly from that point on.

********************************************

A/N

Hii lovies,I'm sorry this is such a late update,i have been having family issues.

But yeah so this was kind of forced so it sucks.

but I'm gonna go and let you get on with your life,

so bye ily