He cooks for you

hii lovies this took soooo long

bye ttyl,otay?otay.

***********************

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey baby"harry says as he walks into your guys' room.

"Hey Haz" you say lazily.

Harry comes over to the bed lays down and cuddles with you.

After a while he says "I love you"

He's never said i love you before you thought .

"I love you too!" you say loudly, "Uuugg why so loud" he laughs and kisses the top of your head

"You never fail to make me smile y/n" he says then gets up "Are you just going to lay there,come on" he blurts from the doorway.

"I think I might just do that" you laugh and with that he picks you up bridal style,takes you to the kitchen,and sets you down on the counter.

"I'm going to make you some delicious breakfast baby-boo" he smiles as he gets a few pans from the cupboard. I love the nicknames he gives me,you thought.

As he said he would he made you a delicious breakfast ; a bacon,cheese, spinach,and sausage,omelette."That's scrumptious Harry" he does his famous smirk "I said i would make you a delicious breakfast" he says triumphantly.

"I love you Haz" "And I love you y/n" You both smile huge and harry tackles you and floods you with passionate kisses.

************************************

How is it,i couldn't stop smiling while i was writing this.

i kept writing my name instead of Y/N,so yeah.

I'm going to the beach tomorrow,YAY, but i went to the dentist not to long ago and the dang dentist is just like " Since her teeth are overlapped and also crooked she will need braces,i recommend the family orthodontist we have here."

WHAT,just like what the heck.Darn!!

Well bye lovies ttyl otay.