A little too far

Haruhi: Ugggggggggggggggggggggh. I'm tired, Kyoya can you take this dare?
Kyoya: Fine, but you owe me. This one is from TheMagicGhoul75 , and again our dear Honey is going to be out of the room.*Honey leaves* Now, Haruhi.
Haruhi: What?
Kyoya: Remember two minutes ago when I said you owe me one, well now's that time.
Haruhi: Ugh. What do I have to do?
Kyoya: You are going to make Honey jealous again by acting in love with, you guessed it, Hikaru.*leans over to Haruhi* And if you really sell it, I'll lower your debt.
Haruhi: *eyes now wide open and somehow fully energized* I always loved him(wink)
Hikaru: O-ok.
Kyoya: Honey, you can come back in now.
Honey: What happened while I was gone and-
Haruhi: Hikaru~
Honey:*turns his head in Hikaru's direction* W-what?
Honey then sees Haruhi hugging Hikaru and nuzzling his neck.
Honey:(in his head) What? She always pushed him away! Oh no, she must be a Tsundere.
Hikaru:(also his thoughts) Wow, she is a really good actor. Is she even acting?! She's so warm. Agh! I'm hugging back! What am I doing?!?!
Haruhi:(in her mind) God, I don't get paid enough to be here. I guess I'm really good at acting because Kyoya's giving me a thumbs up. Okaaaaaay, Hikaru has his arms around me and his head rested on mine. Does he still like me?
Honey: *sniff* How- why- what?.* He burst into tears and ran away.*
Hikaru chases after him and they leave the room.
Kyoya: *clapping slowly* I believe you outdid yourself. I'll take a good bit off your debt.
Haruhi: THANK THE HEAVENS!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH!!! I'm going to bed.
After about 3 minutes the door to the room opens and Honey walks in like he just became president. And slowly after comes Hikaru, covered in hickeys.
Kyoya: Uuuuuuuuuh. Haruhi, come here.
Haruhi: What- ohhhhhhhhhhh. HOW CAN SOMEONE THAT LITTLE DO THAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ilovegamings: Sorry if it's a little rushed.