Took Me By Surprise

[ WARNING! Although This Doesn't Have Much Of The Games Plot In Here, If You Haven't Played Xenoverse Then You May Be Confused At Some Parts. If You Don't Care But Still Get Confused, You Can Ask Me Any Questions You Might Want Cleared Up ]

—————————————————

It's Strange When You're In The Presence Of Your Enemies, And Yet, They Still Treat You With Kindness, Like There's Nothing Wrong Between The Both Of You.
The People Who Pose A Threat To Me Look...Almost Concerned For Me, But Are They Concerned For Me Or Concerned For Their Lives? Then Again, They Would've Killed Me At This Point If They Thought I Was A Threat To Their Loved Ones.

"Hello! Your Names Lilith, Right?" A Man Spoke, Walking In Front Of Me And As I Looked Up, I Saw The Man Who Looked Like Black, His Name Was Goku.
I Simply Nodded Before Looking Away Again, Remaining Silent.
"Kakarot Are You A Moron?!" The Other Saiyan Shouted Before Punching Goku Hard On His Head.
"Oww! What Was That For?!" He Asked In Confusion.
"What Do You Mean What Was That For?! She's Half Demon And Possibly Knows Black Goku! Do You WANT Her To Kill You After She Freaked Out Upon Seeing You The First Time?!" The Angry Saiyan Shouted At Goku.

Just A Mere Hour Or So Before, It Caught Me Off Guard To See Someone Looking Like Black Goku.
I Mean, I Knew Of Goku's Existence, But Talk About Terrible Timing.

Me And Black Aren't....No- I'm Not On Best Terms With Black.

"Can You Please Tell Us Why You Freaked Out? Did Something Happen To You?" Goku Asked, But I Remained Silent.
While Goku Seemed Patient And Considerate In This Situation, Vegeta Was Ticked Off And Impatient.
After All, I Did Crash Bulma's Party Without Anyone Realizing It Until Much Later.

"I Don't Believe She'll Be Comfortable Enough To Answer Those Questions, Goku," Whis Calmly Said To Him, The Angel Who Had Already Sensed My Presence At The Party.
"Okay Let's Start Off With...Why Were You At The Party?" Goku Asked A Different Question, Not Wanting To Push Me Too Far.
"Forget It Kakarot! It's Pointless! We Should Just Send Her Away!" Vegeta Yelled At Goku, Pulling Him Back.
As They Argued- Well, Vegeta Argued, Goku Was Trying To Get Him To Calm Down, I Was Lost In Thought.

I Had To Make The Hardest Decision I've Ever Made.
Do I Trust My Enemies To Help Him? Or Will They Only Wish To Erase Him Because He Was Never Meant To Exist, Like Me?
But...I Have Nowhere Else To Go, And They May Be Black's Only Chance Of Returning Back To Normal.
"She's Not Going To Speak! She's Useless!" Vegeta Shouted, And That's When I Knew I Should Speak.

"He Would React Badly To The Slightest Hint Of Hesitance."

I Responded As I Stood Up From The Bench, Very Slowly Walking Over To The Balcony As I Got Their Attention.
I Began To Think About When He Got Angry With Me, Making Me Look Down.

"I'd Bend Awkwardly To Suit His Mood No Word From My Defense"

I Continued As I Grabbed A Black Rose With Sparkly Edges And Looked At It, Continuing To Walk.