Opinions On Characters

[ Lilith's Opinions On The DBZ Characters ]

{ Black }
She Absolutely LOVES Him.
You Screw With Him, She'll Get Really Mad, And You Won't Like Her When She's Mad.
She'll Do Anything For Him, And That Can Both Be Terrible Or Good.

{ Demigra }

{ Beerus }She Doesn't Hate Him, But She'd Rather Not Be Around Him

{ Beerus }
She Doesn't Hate Him, But She'd Rather Not Be Around Him.
He May Not Be One To Care For Mortal Affairs, But The Existence Of Lilith Herself Can Put Not Only Mortals At Risk, But The God Of Destruction Himself, So Best To Stir Clear Of Him.

{ Whis }
She Knows He Has Every Right To Not Like Her, But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Tick Her Off When He Says She Was Never Meant To Come Into Existence And That She Must Be Immediately Erased.
He Knows A Lot Of Her, But She Also Knows How To Sneak Under His Radar Undetected Unless If She's Nearby.

{ Goku }
Surprisingly, She Doesn't Hate Him, And In Fact, She Wouldn't Exactly Mind Hanging Out With Him.
Crazy, Right? But ONLY If She's Changed A Bit.
If She Remembers Nothing Of Her Past And She's Refused To Change Her Ways, Then She Will Have No Interest In Even Meeting Goku Until The Future.

{ Vegeta }
She Gets Annoyed By Him A Lot, But She Doesn't Hate Him, Just Finds Him Not Exactly The Greatest 24/7.
He Has His Moments Where She's Like, "Oh So That's Who Vegeta Is" But There Are Times Where She Just Gets So Fed Up With Him.

{ Bulma }
She Doesn't Mind Hanging Out With Bulma, She At Least Finds Her Nice, But There Are Times Where Bulma Will Find Ways To Tick Her Off.
Bulma's Too Smart Sometimes, Finding Ways To Get Lilith In A Dress Even When She Hates It.

{ Gohan }
She Doesn't Mind Gohan At All, And She Actually Considers Him A Good Acquaintance, Possibly Even A Friend.
They'll Sometimes Hang Out From Time To Time And He'll Sometimes Have Her Babysit Pan.

{ Videl }
She Doesn't Mind Videl, And In Fact, She Wouldn't Mind Hanging Out With Her At All.
Videl Seems Really Nice To Her, But Also A Savage Due To How She Handles Certain Situations.

{ Zamasu }
She Doesn't Know Much Of Zamasu, But She's Very Cautious Around Him.
Although He's The Reason For Black's Existence, She Doesn't Necessarily Trust Him, And She Has A Feeling That He Doesn't Necessarily Think Of Her As Just A Random Stranger...

{ Jaco }
No.
Just, No.

{ Goten }
She Thinks He's Really Adorable And Doesn't Mind Hanging Out With Him At All.
Sometimes She'll Train With Goten In Secret So That He Doesn't Get Rusty, But Usually She'll Just Try To Help Him Have Fun While She's Babysitting Him For Chi-Chi.

( Lilith Is #1 Babysitter )

{ Trunks }
She Finds Trunks More Funny Than Adorable, And She Tends To Train With Him More Than Goten Since Vegeta Wants Him To Constantly Get Stronger, Whereas Goten's Mother Only Wants Him To Study.