Home Alone

~ Jacks PoV ~
I was walking home from work, it was about 9 pm when I finally arrived there. I threw my bag down on the couch, hung my keys by the door, and took off my tie and shirt. I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, "what a fucking day" I mumbled. I dose off slightly and right before i fell asleep I heard rustling coming from my spare room. "Huh that's strange" I thought to myself. "H-hello" my voice wavered, I was getting creeped out, I could've swore I locked the door. Walking to the door of the spare room I hear soft moans, "What the Hell?" I thought, then it hit me, Mark is rooming with me and we have been sharing the apartment. "Shit" I mumble, I looked down to my now hard cock, I start to palm myself through my jeans, moaning softly Mark's name.

¤ Baby Time Skip ¤

Mark's PoV
As I'm stroking my large cock I hear wimpering coming from outside the door, I get up and pull my shorts up and walk to the door. Opening it slowly I found a panting Jack on the floor palming his growing erection through his pants, "Hello kitten~" I whisper in his ear.
Jack freaks and tries to cover himself, I pin his arms to the ground and grind on his pulsing cock. "D-d-daddy" he moans, "Yes kitten?~" I groan against his neck, "Fuck" he moans again. I pick Jack up bridal style and throw him on my bed, "strip now slut, or you get a punishment from daddy". I take off my shirt and boxers showing my huge erection, Jacks jaw drops "hes drooling over me" I thought "earth to my little kitten~" I waved in front of his face, "gah!" He fell back on the bed. I took my chance and pinned him down cuffing his hands to the bed with mine, "good boy" I grind against him and he whimpers my name "M-Mark", I spank him "ah-ah-ah, wrong name angel, do you want this in you" I grind some more. He nodded vigorously, "Ok slut" I said while grabbing the lube of my nightstand and putting it on my two fingers.

Jack's PoV

I grind against Mark's growing cock whimpering and moaning, he shakes his head "not yet, I have to stretch you first." "Mmm" I hum, mark replies while lubing up his two fingers "yes kitten?" "N-nevermind you already grabbed it."

Third person POV

Mark spread jacks legs as he took in the view before him.

The younger had a grip on the black sheets and his eyes were closed tightly.

Mark licked his lips as he slipped one of his fingers into the other as he worked it in and out fastly.

Jack grunted in slight pain but threw his head back at the feeling. The digit rubbed his walls as he tried to focus on it instead of his past memories.

He trusts Mark and had liked him for a while, so he was in complete euphoria when a second finger went into him as well.

He let off soft moans as he opened his eyes to look above him, and he watched as Mark slammed his fingers into him.

The older grunted wanting to destroy the younger already, but he was taking it slow since he knew about the others devastating past.

Once he thought the younger was stretched enough, he pulled his fingers out as the other whimpered from the loss of pleasure.

He looked up to Mark with hooded eyes.

"M-master, I'm okay, d-don't hold back." He panted, knowing the other was going soft because he didn't want to hurt him.

"You sure kitten?" Mark asked with a smirk, clearly okay with doing as the other says.

Jack nodded and squirmed around impatiently.

The older chuckled a little and leaned down to give small kisses on the others neck, which Jack happily accepted and moaned as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

Mark didn't even stop the nibbling on the others neck as he positioned himself at his entrance.

Jack felt the other about to push in and took a death breath nodding needily.

Mark slammed into him and bit his neck harshly.

Jack grunted in pain and pleasure as he gripped the others back, scratching at it as he pulled on marks black locks.

The older man let his head snap back as he grunted, grabbing onto the younger hips to thrust faster than he already was.

"Fuck kitten you feel so good." He praised the other and listened to the sweet sounds coming from the brunette.

He connected their lips and swallowed the loud moans as he slipped his tongue in exploring the others mouth aggressively.

Jack let the Mark's hands explore his body as he gripped the sheets harder, feeling the other hit his sweet spot again and again.

Jack moaned out loudly, angling himself for the other to hit the spot repeatedly. He wrapped his legs around the others slim waist and let all his sounds out.

"H-holy ah!"

"M-master there!"

He yanked at the older ones hair and connected their lips again as he started moving himself down to meet mark half way.

The other rocked above him, and death gripped his waist as he thrusted without mercy. Sweat dripped down his face and chest as Jack was in the same condition.

"M-master, I'm c-close!" Jack screamed out as he approached his high.

Mark only nodded because he was out of breath. He slammed into the younger repeatedly until he saw him shoot out his load and moan loudly.

He smirked as he continued slightly overstimulating his kitten before releasing into him as well.

He looked below him as Jack was panting and pecked his lips again, laying beside him.

"We should do that more often." He breathed, pulling the other closer.