Chapter Seventeen ✓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇsLET THE RIGHT ONE IN

ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs
LET THE RIGHT ONE IN

ARIA PACED IN THE Salvatore's living room, and chewed on her nails as she came up with reasons to why Damon was such an idiot. Damon was fixing the window. He got attacked last night, and Aria did not feel sorry for him one bit. He deserved it. He deserved all of it. Because of him, her birth mother was a monster. He killed her and sucked the life out of her. Whenever she closed her eyes, that's all she could think about. "I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night."

"I say that's a perfect idea. How about you just go, Damon? Maybe you'll get attacked again and hopefully you'll get a-" Stefan gave her a look saying 'stop talking' Aria shook her head at him. "I dare you to finish that sentence," Damon said. "I hope you get a stake in your heart. There. I said it." Damon vamped over to her and she gasped, stepping back.

Elena's hand was grabbed by Stefan's. "If you're going to hurt me then do it. Kill me like you did to her." Aria's voice cracked. "I'm not going to kill you, Aria." Damon backed away from her. "Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house with the vampires and say 'oops, sorry?"

"I can't believe you made a deal with her," Elena said, shaking her head. "It was more like helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's... scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." "What if Katherine doesn't want you back?" Aria spoke, her eyes traveling to Damon's. "Then what?" "Oh, she'll want me back."

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena said.

"Exactly." Aria said. "You guys don't have to be snarky about it." "I woke up this morning to learn all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena said. "How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?"

"Okay, I cannot believe you just said that. Elena, I'll be outside. Away from you." Aria glared at Damon on her way out, slamming the door behind her as she walked to her car. It was turning out to be a stressful day already.

-

Elena and Aria were hanging out downstairs in their home, sitting in the kitchen. Elena's phone rang, but she didn't answer it. Aria furrowed her eyebrows wondering why she didn't answer the call. "Who's that?" Aria asked. "Damon," Elena rolled her eyes.

"He keeps calling me. It's annoying." "Come on, I want to show you what I got at the store the other day," Aria said. "Oh, right." Elena and Aria started to walk up stairs, but was interrupted by Damon walking through their door. "Um, hello? What the hell are you doing here?" Aria asked, folding her arms. "I didn't recall inviting you over here." "Yeah, Yeah. Nice to see you too, Aria. You're ignoring me."