Chapter One ~ The League.

A/N hello! This is a Bakugou X Toga story, it's not a very common ship.. But I really like this ship and I hope you enjoy my story!

I'm Bakugou Katsuki, fuck off! What are you even doing here? Reading my thoughts..?? God damn! You nosy little shit!
Bakugou wrote in his little "diary." No matter how many times he said it wasn't, nobody believed him. Everyone wants to get their hands on his diary, for it is 'valuable' to know everything that Bakugou thinks apparently . . .
A few months ago, at the summer camp..we came across the league, again. Did they think that All Might would be there or something? Like really. They fucking kidnapped me, me! Bakugou Katsuki! King explosion murder! I don't even get why me though. They could've got Icyhot or some shit. He muttered to himself as he wrote this.
That ugly guy with the blue hair and scars, the dude with staples on his face, the weird Spider-Man looking shit, and that 'decent' looking shortie. The one with the blonde hair. It gets to me, some nerve they h-

"Katsuki!"  His 3rd period teacher hit his head with a rolled up news paper. "Pay attention." Bakugou groaned as he threw his journal into his book bag.

The last 10 minutes of that period was like a blur. He didn't pay attention to what the teacher was saying, not at all. For once in his life, he took into consideration who he 'like liked'. At least that was what everyone in their school called it. He didn't really know  who he liked. He thought, it couldn't be Deku. It couldn't be Shitty hair, he thought of guys at first. He was almost curtain that he was straight.

"Youd look even hotter with some blood and bruises.. Kitty kat" Himiko Toga' words ran  on repeat in Bakugou's mind. 
"Toga desu!  Toga Himiko! "
Bakugou suddenly shouted.  "WHY AM I REMEMBERING THIS SHIT NOW!?" Class 1A just stared at him. 
"That's it, I won't let you disrupt the lesson any further. " The teacher then sent him to detention.

"Goddamn! Stupid ass teachers and their dumb excuses!" Katsuki kicked a rock on his way home, dismissed late from his one hour of detention after school. He decided that he would take a shortcut home. He started to walk through an alleyway filled to the brim with graffiti, and to his surprise bumped into a little blonde girl.

"Watch where you're going!" Katsuki growled.
"Hey, you bumped into me!" The girl argued back.
Katsuki hated when people talked back, she looked at her and glared, his face stiffened as he saw who it was.

"Toga Himiko?"

Thank you for reading
I will definitely make the chapters longer as time passes.
Word count: 465