*•.•* Chapter 3 *•.•*

After drying off, I walk over to pick up a bucket when I look over at ren who's kneeling on his front two legs getting some water and I do the most sensible thing I could think of. I pushed him into the water "GAH?!" His head pokes out of the water completely soaked "*sigh* I deserved that." I smile triumphantly "yes. Yes you did." I walk to the water and help him out and then we fill up the buckets, we hang a bucket on each side of our staffs and put them on our shoulders before we start walking back...

Still a bit wet we arrive at the barn and put the buckets down as I human walks into the stables "who's that?" Ren whispers, I shrug. The humans a woman who has a very important look to her,she just stares at us while holding a clipboard and pencil. "Umm...can I help you miss?" Ren asks cautiously, she scribbles something down "no thank you." She says in a stone cold voice and then walks out "what the heck was that about?" I ask, he shrugs. "Maybe our parents know?" I nod as we start walking to a paddock full of huge stallion centaurs racing or just chatting. We stop at the fence "Pa! Pa!" Ren yells waving, his father notices and trots over. "Hey kids, what's up?" His father asks stopping at the fence "this weird lady stared at us, do you know anything about her?" I ask, he shrugs "maybe it was some health inspector or something. Don't worry about it." He trots off "I'll catch ya kiddos later!" We both stand there "I hate to admit it. But that wasn't helpful at all." Ren says, I nod...

The next day we woke up early for the show, the centaurs who were actually competing went in trailers as the rest of us walked. Being us we decided to walk near the back behind our fathers "I can't wait for the candy!" Ren says excitedly, I roll my eyes "just don't go puking on me again." I say as we walk through some gates with balloons tied on to it, the show was crowded with centaurs and humans playing at stalls or eating food. "Enaz! Look! I think those are the girls!" He points at a group of female centaurs wearing some fancy gear. This is not gonna be fun.