Chapter 3

Carlise P.O.V
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi , everyone. I'm Carlise Renee Walker. I'm 17 , and I'm a senior too. Ayeeew turn up. I would describe myself but not right now tho.

Anyways I forgot to mention that I'm bipolar and crazy ass hell too. People be thinking shit a game with me cause I always doing crazy shit. But don't fuck with me is all ima say.

As you can tell I curse like a sailor. Lol I can't help it tho 🤷🏾‍♀️. My mouth always been fly , AINT nobody finna do shit about it.

But anyways on the way to school I got a text from lil boo at the moment asking me to come through tonight.

Might as well , it's been a minute and a bitch was going through withdrawals at the moment.

A few minutes later we pulled up to this lame ass school " hUfFmAn hIgH " Lmaoo on god I hate this school with a passion.

Especially Mr.Hammonds ass. That mf kill me especially when he finna spend yo ass. " What's your favorite number ". "6" . " That's how many days you got at the house ". Lmaoo if you don't get your Kurt Angle looking ass up outta here.

We was already extremely late , so me and Jay took our time getting putting our stuff in our lockers. We ain't doing shit anyways lol. Her sister ran off with her lil friends.

We walked to class and all eyes was on us. " Tf y'all looking at ?" I asked. I really don't care if the teacher was right there or not. I hate when people stare that shit rude asf.

We walked towards our seats. Which was in the back by Jay friend name Brandy. To be honest I really don't like the bitch. I feel like she tryna take my bestfriend from me. But we all know that shit not happening. And plus the hoe seem grimy. It's something about her that rubbed me the wrong.

" What's up Jay and umm Crystal " Brandy sand purposely messing up my name. See shit like that will get her wig snatched.

" Bitch you know fucking name , keep playing with me lil hoe like I want tap that ass " I said getting loud. I could really careless about getting in trouble.

" Whatever girl sit tf down always tryna cause a scene" Brandy said with attitude. Like I give a fuck. She know like I know , she really not finna do shit.

" Yo chill tf out nobody got time for y'all crap today " Jay annoyed ass said. Lol on god I can't take her serious when she mad. I started laughing , she always tryna play peacemaker. She not gone be able to save that hoe next time she decides to grow some balls and get hype with me.