Chapter 1

The La La Babes are a group of girls that are a group of 5. There names were Stephanie, Olivia, Mia, Cherry, and Jordan. They are so close that they decided to move in with each other. They basically just do dares and sing a little and pranks and film for fun!

P.O.V (Stephanie)

Today was the day we had to leave to Melbourne in Australia. The girls and I were supper excited that we were going to live with each other but also sad that we had to leave our families. But we all told them that we were going to come and visit them every year. Just as we finished saying our goodbyes a lady spoke from the intercom saying that Melbourne was now boarding. All of us girls were excited that we were doing this.

"So girls who's excited to do this!!" Shouted Olivia which made people on the plane look at her.

"This girl!!!!!!!" I said even louder which made everyone on the plane stare at me like if I was crazy.

"Lol! Well let's make a new video." Mia said while pulling out her camera.

"Hi guys!!!! Were the La La Babes!!"

(A/N. not a real group)

"As you can see we are in a plane with lots of strangers!" shouted Cherry.

"And we are going to read some of your dares and questions right here and right now." Jordan said while taking out her phone. "So first a question. The first question says 'Why are you on a plane with Strangers!!!''

"Ooh I can answer that!" shouted Olivia in a childish voice while raising her hand in the air. "We ar...." I cut off Olivia.

"We are on a plane with strangers because we are moving to Melbourne!!! I said really fast so no one could cut me off.

"I was going to say that!" Olivia whined then she singed,"Why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm human toooo."

"I'm not rude, I'm just not nice." I said and took my tongue out at her and she did the same. Then we tried to be mad at each other but ended up failing!!

"So now let's do a dare!!!" yelled Cherry

"kk!"

We each had to do one dare that was requested. I had to yell stranger danger on the plane and had to point at people. Cherry had to dance and sing, Jordan had to get a guys number which wasn't bad at all so we told her from a certain guy that we get to pick. And Olivia had to act like a chicken and she scared the kids. Then Mia had to acted like a baby which was not fair because she got the easiest one! Then we ended the video and all went to sleep.

I woke up and saw Australia! It was so beautiful! When we landed I felt the warm air hit my skin. Then we got our bags and saw 5 cars waiting for us. Our mouths dropped opened while we saw our own cars in front of us and in each car there was a letter from our parents how they missed us already and bought us our cars. We all cried and cried and laughed and cried some more until we stopped and headed to the new house. I couldn't wait to go in and meet the neighbors and shop!

When we got to the house and it was HUGE from the outside! " Ok so before we go in let's call our parents and thank them! So let's go back into our cars so we can have some time to talk." I said.

"Why can't we call them from inside the house?" whined Mia

"Cuz it would be better outside for fresh air just in case we cry uh you know."

"Uhhhh fine then."

Then I waited for them to go back to their car. When they slammed their doors I quickly grabbed my things and ran inside saying suckers!! Then I went upstairs and had my first pick of the rooms.

"That was clever Young Grass Hopper very clever." Said Cherry. they all chuckled and went to go pick their rooms. when they got settled in it was 12:00 A.M . We all said good nite and went to sleep and I knocked out fast.

END.......

Hello people who are reading my story. hopefully you like my story and it will make my day if you Please Like This Story or Comment or.....BOTH!!! :)  See ya soon!!!! :)