.results

When a person turns 21 there is a mandatory test to determine your rank as either an alpha, beta, or an omega.

Your birthday landed on a Monday, you are laying on your couch when a loud bang makes you turn your head to the door, and you know, you know it's the results that will define what part you take in society. Your heart is racing as you sit up straight you can feel your hands shaking, you breathe in and slowly stand up to walk to your front door, your hands are clammy when you hold onto the door knob, the cold metal connecting with your warm palms sending chills down your spine. You open the door and debate wether you should look down at the folder or go back into the safety of your apartment, and you look down, your legs are slightly shaky as you bend down to grab the papers left on your door, you hold them tightly before going back in and sitting on your couch, and you just stare, you stare at the folder for what seems like hours, and you feel the walls of your small apartment getting smaller, the faint sounds coming from outside or the constant ticking of a clock fading completely until you can only hear your heartbeat drumming in your own ears, your breath and hands are shaking when you start finally opening the folder, you can start feeling sweat beads rolling down your cheeks and forehead, and you quickly drag the paper out of its envelope, you quickly scan over the page not minding any useless data, you only need your results and the nervousness and anxiety from before have completely turned to curiosity and expectation.
And there it is "The DNA you sent have tested Omega in them"