Still foreplay

I crawl onto the bed again. He wakes up from his trance and quickly remembers his order: We take of his shirt, he takes off his jeans and finally his boxer with again a little help by me. At my touch a sweet, light moan escapes his mouth although he desperately tries to hold it back.

After that, I start kissing him again, giving him and his body my full attention and love. Meanwhile my left hand makes sure that I don't lie on him completly, so the other one can stroke his chest and play with his nippels, letting him moan quietly into the kiss. He grabs my hair and pulls my head down to make sure I would not go away again and to deepen the kiss. I agree to his action and leave my head where he put it. His left hand is still in my hair but not strongly burried in it. His right hand meanwhile strokes my back and his nails are scratching my skin whenever my doings hit him. Being so near to him, our naked bodies pressed against each other makes me feel vulnerable although I am dominating.

I leave his lips to trail further down, sucking and biting the soft skin at the end of his neck. My boyfriends lets out a quiet growl of pleasure. I lick over the bruise once again the kiss my way upwards to nibble his ear, lightly biting his earlobe before brushing my lips over it. It is his weak spot and accordingly to this fact is his reaction. He turns into a weak mess, prisoned in his own feelings caused by me.
"Mine, only mine..." I wisper "After I'm done with you tonight, you wouldn't be able to remember anything but my name."
At my words he groans and presses his needy member against my belly, trying to get some remedy. "Only yours..." He pants and I smile deviously.
I love teasing him, but the noises he makes as I continue my teasing with words, bites and kisses all over his body, affect me too and my dick is getting harder with every reaction he shows.

My mouth reaches his V-line and I leave soft kisses around his penis and on his inner thighs. A shiver shakes his body. He's under me - aroused and sweaty - and as I spy up to him I can see that he has thrown his head back and is enjoying it with closed eyes and his soft lips parted.
He knows, although he's extremly horny and his member is pulsing in front of me that he has to wait until the teasing is over and then he'll get his total satisfaction.
But that doesn't stop him from begging:
"Please-" He groans as I circle my tongue around his penis and then kiss the tip of it. "I w-want you so badly."
I slow down with my teasing as he continues his dirty talk, speaking out what is on his mind. "I want you to caress my cock and I want to feel you in me. I want you to show me how much you love me with every thru-ust."
I hear his breath going fast and his constant quiet moaning between the words. It's turning me on even more then his short act of dominance on the wall.
My lips play with his member before I lap my tongue around it, enjoying the taste of the delicious flesh and the precum that form my meal.
My mind is not far from going dizzy as realise that it is time to start the actual act or he will cum without any further help.

I get up to kiss his lips again and then leave him to get lube and a condom.
My boyfriend whines at the sudden stop of satisfaction. He can't resist touching himself and I hear my name flowing quietly over his lips.
"Tss, tss, so needy. Didn't your mother taught you manners, little boy?!" I rebuke him as I turn around and get back to him, putting his legs on my shoulders.
He blushes and mumbles an apology. I just take his hand away and lean down to him. He puts his other hand in my hair, pulling my ear to his lips.
"Don't leave me a third time" He says, his voice shaky from the former pleasure.
Afterwards he quickly locks our lips, kissing me with everything he has.
I return the kiss and in both of us a fire is burning. Hot and passionate.
I have already put lube on two of my fingers and enter him now. My partner gasps at the cold and the small pain and I try to distract him with kissing.