2 ☆magical discovery☆

Once the white ball of light was formed into a much familiar shape I was so shocked to see that it turned into a human boy.

Like what? Is this a dream or something? Nothing like this could of never happen.

"I know what your thinking Ellie" he say in a concern tone.
How could he? Thats just impossible.
"Oh it is possible" he say again.
"And how's that?" I say confused.
"Beacuse i'm a wizard and I know about your discoveries".
"What the hell? Are you a stalker how'd you know my name?! How'd you know where I live?" I say angrily shocked.
"And again, I'm a wizard Ellie" he said again.
"No, that's not even possible" I freaked out.
"It is just trust me I'll tell you and help you with your what you called new discovery" he say in a convincing tone.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"16" he said.
" so your one year older than me, how can I even trust a stranger" I said.
"Here I know you still don't understand but i'll just give you this incase you changed your mind on trusting me" he say giving me a card.
"Thank you" I said.
"But remember Ellie, everything I said to you is true.

Then he left with just a snap, whoah that guy is misterious, like know what I mean?.

Then I checked on the card to see what's written on it.

And then I thought.
Am I that special someone?
Am I assigned for Dave to help me?
Maybe I should call him, I mean i've witnessed some experineces of some of these discoveries tho
Nah, I'll wait till tomorrow maybe some new things will happen.

After all this drama was finished I then went to bed without having dinner then I dreamt again that the OMG's will want to invite me to their group.

But I didn't know what happened nexr beacuse I was awoken by a loud noise, and it was my alarm clock yelling at me letting me wake up.

Then I got changed into a grey hoodie and black leggings with my white converse then just put my hair into a ponytail with a ribbon attached to my hairtie.

Then went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Hey Sweetie, you didn't come for dinner last night anything alright?" Mom asked.
"Yeah mom everythings fine just didn't feel like it" I said.

Mom then just nods then placed the blue berry pancakes and maple syrup strawberries and whipped cream infront of me.

Then after breakfast, I then walked out of the house and into the campus.

I then gracefully placed down my backpack on the floor by my seat when one of the OMG's girl named phoebe walked up to me.

"Hey Ellie!" She greeted.
"Hi phoebe!, anything you need?" I asked.
"Nope,me and the others just thought that you would be perfect in the OMG's group since your a ¤¤¤¤¤¤ chic" she said.

But then it hit me, this situation was the same situation in my dream and what happened last time with the fight too.

"Um... hello? Earth to Ellie" phoebe say shaking me.
"Oh um...yeah...uh no thank you phoebe, maybe someone else would love to join" I said smiling.
"Oh that's okay Ell, and sure I'll maybe ask Vanessa then" she said smiling widely then walked away sashaying her hair with her left hand on her hips.

Whole day at class I was always busy thinking about what dave ment is right I couldn't believe it at all.

"ELLIE!!!" Janice yelled.
I then shrieked then jumped out of my seat everyone was already out of the room except for me and janice.
"Ye-yeah?" I said.
"You were day dreaming all day what's gotten up to you girl" she said.
"N-nothing, unimportant" I said shrudding off the words.
"Okay?" She said unsatisfied.
"I should get going janice I still have other things to do" I say walking out of the room.

I then saw my mom with a man chatting with her and this man has kids maybe a 5 and 10 year old.

"Oh welcome back dear" mom greeted.
"Who's this?" I asked furious.
"Um...Ellie this is Chad your new Father" she said in a calm tone.

I then breathed in and out and smiled at them then stormed up into my room then threw my backpack at my bed and threw myself at the bed.

Then I held the pillow flat into my face and screamed, I could not just believe this is happening.

After a few couple of hours I calmed down then I went to sit infront of my desk holding my phone.

Then a couple of minutes passed just staring at my phone I decided to call Dave.

"Hello?" He said through the telephone line.
"Um hey it's ellie" I said.
"Oh hey ellie, trust me now?" He asked
" uh yeah I do" I said.
"Great i'm coming over so we could talk in personal" he said.
"Okay" I said.

Then hung up...

AUTHORS NOTE:

Like the story?
What do you think'll happen next?
Check my sisters profile Sapphyyyy1

DOVEEE😇