Joeryan ~ Sexual Desires

**So, this is my first Hi5 Studios fanfiction that I've written. And, despite saying I wouldn't write smut... yeah, this is a little smutty. No one even requested this. I'm so sorry. And, on top of that, it's also Joeryan (J-Fred/Bryan). Forgive me.**

Joey ran a hand through his hair. He hated theses family get togethers. He always got the same questions from his family members. "When are you going to settle down? Why haven't you found yourself a girlfriend yet? What about kids?" Etcetera...

Coming from a religious family, he was sure no one would even think he was bisexual. Or gay. Which... he was. He had yet to admit it to anyone. Not even Matt knew.

Joey was gay. And his crush? Bryan Valle. Aka, his sister's husband.

He had stupidly fallen hard for the Guatemalan and he has continued to pin over him in silence. Because what else could he really do?

He hadn't even realized he was practically staring at Bryan until he saw said male make his way over towards him. He shifted in his chair, greeting Bryan with a small smile before he took a sip of his drink.

"Hey Bry." Joey said, the slight smile still on his lips. "What's going on, man?" He asked, despite having just seen his brother-in-law the day before at a Team Edge shoot.

"Can I talk to you inside for a second?" Bryan asked his own question, not even bothering to answer Joey's.

"Oh. Uh.... Yeah. Sure." Joey replied, getting up off his chair. He took a quick glance around at the small party taking place in the backyard before he placed his drink on the table and followed Bryan inside. The two made their way into the living room before Bryan finally came to a stop, turning to look at Joey.

The silence was deafening, as both struggled to find the right words. It was Bryan who broke the silence...

"Are you going to eye fuck me all night or are you going to do something about it?" Bryan questioned.

If Joey had words prepared before, he didn't anymore. That was the last thing he was expecting to come from Bryan's lips. "E-Excuse me?" He finally managed to get over after a few seconds. "The hell are you talking about?"

"Don't bullshit me, Joey. I've seen you watching me. Not just tonight, but for the past couple years." Bryan replied, taking a few steps forward towards him.

Joey, however, took a step back whenever Bryan took a step forward. He swallowed thickly, his heart hammering in his chest. His back eventually hit the wall with a light thud, and he knew he was trapped. "How much have you had to drink tonight?" He asked, trying to laugh it off as best as he could. "I think you've been imagining things."

Bryan shook his head, chuckling softly. He was standing so close to Joey now, able to feel the other's body heat. "Tell me you don't want this. That's all you have to do, and I'll leave you alone." He said, his voice low.

Joey's eyes flickered down to Bryan's lips, and then back up towards his eyes. His heart was still hammering in his chest as he reached out to stop Bryan's hand from touching his chest. As cliché as it was, he laced his fingers with Bryan's own before his eyes connected with Bryan's again.

Joey wasn't sure who had initiated the kiss, yet when Bryan's lips touched his own, he knew it was game over.

When it came to Bryan, he had no self control. He unlaced their fingers to clutch onto the other's shirt with both hands, deepening the kiss as he did so. A soft moan slipped out, already feeling his pants growing a bit tighter.

"Fuck. Bryan...." Joey breathed out, breaking the kiss rather reluctantly. "We can't do this. We- we can't." He said, the guilt settling in the pit of his stomach. "You're married to my sister. This is just... so many shades of fucked up."

The lust in Bryan's eyes was unmistakable as he moved his hands down to Joey's waist. One moved to the front of Joey's pants, grazing the zipper as well as the tip of Joey's obvious member.

"Bry-" Joey tried to let out a plea, anything to get Bryan to stop, but he could feel his bulge being caressed now. It made him weak in the knees to feel Bryan's warm hand on his-

****

"Joey!"

Joey jumped slightly, finally tearing his gaze off of Bryan to look up at his brother. "What...?"

Matt rolled his eyes a bit, finally seeming to snap his brother out of his daydream. "Dude, we've been calling you for like... five minutes now." He commented with a chuckle. "What were you even thinking about?"

Joey felt a slight smile tug at his lips, though he ducked his head before giving it a shake. "Nothing." He mumbled out. "It doesn't matter."

**I hope you guys enjoyed! Again, I've been obsessed with Hi5 Studios lately, so I'd love to write some one-shots based on them. If you have any, send them my way and I'll do my best to fill out your requests.**

**Buh-bye for now!**