Author's Note

Salvation is published! I still cant believe it!!!

Unfortunately due to this and my contractual obligations, everything but the prologue and playlist will be removed on 30 April 2020. So if you're reading it before then please note the date that it will be taken down. ♡

If you are reading it after then, I do hope you will consider buying a published copy once its released! ♡

I am so sorry to be taking it down and I have loved having it up on Wattpad! This has been an amazing journey♡♡

A huge thank you to grudgeme for the above trailer! I absolutely love it!!! I can't stop watching it!!♡♡♡

Thank you so much for clicking that read button!

Please be warned that this book does contain graphic descriptions of violence and death. It includes blood and gore, please read at your own risk!

This book is completely fictional. It delves into the minds of people who have lost all hope and others who have lost all their humanity.

The Salvation Series is a concept I have worked really hard on and it is really close to my heart (I know that's weird because it's so gory) so I really can't thank you enough for choosing to read it!

All comments and critisisms are welcomed with open arms. I love to hear your thoughts and if I've made mistakes, feel free to point them out so I can correct them!

Copyright

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the consent of @SamiCoops.

*First place in the Horror Genre in the Pen and Ink Awards*
*First place in the Horror Genre in the Recognition Awards*
*First place in the Horror Genre in the 2nd Ohana Awards*
*First place in the Horror Genre in the Chaos Awards 5*
*First place in the Horror/Thriller Genre in The Untitled Awards*
*First place in the Horror Genre in the Spotlight Season 2 Awards*
*Second place in the Mystery/Thriller/Horror genre in the Majestic Awards*
*Fourth place in the Horror Genre in the Blossom Awards*