Welcome to the tipton hotel

Don't make me go I screamed at my parents. They were making me go stay with my cousin Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la rosa Ramirez at the Tipton hotel.

"Darsh it's for your best" my mom told me, trying to calm me down. I don't even know why they are sending me there, I don't know why running over children is such a big deal!

I don't see how making me stay with estiban is gonna change what I did but either way they were still making me go.

I sighed in defeat and put my suitcases in the back of the taxi. "It won't be forever darsh" my dad said "ya darsh you will only be gone for 9 months" my mom agreed.

I hugged them both and got into the taxi. This is gonna be a long 9 months I thought to myself.

I put in my headphones and put tip toe through the tulips one of my favourite songs on, and soon drifted to sleep.

"Wake up!" Someone screamed. I woke up and looked at where I was. The Tipton hotel, great.

I paid the taxi driver and got my suitcases out of the trunk.

As soon as I walked into the main lobby I knew that I was not gonna like it here

.

I walked up to the front desk and rang the bell on the desk.after a few seconds a beautiful man the looked about 37 walked up to me.

"Hi I'm mr moseby, and welcome to the Tipton hotel!"