Chapter 1-betrayed

Lucy's POV

It all started when lisanna came back from the dead (actually from edolas) that they all started ignoring me except natsu,wendy,carla,happy,lily,gajeel,levy,the thunder legion,mira,juvia,and master.I'm beginning to think I was just a replacement for her, I was just warming her seat up until she got back.

I walked up to natsu and asked "natsu do you think I'm weak and a replacement"I was concerned that he would say yes but instead the pyro said"of course not luce you could hurt me with just one of your kicks to the face"he smiled at me and I smiled back.

Natsu's POV

Why would she ask me that I was wondering after I smiled at her, she walked off to the bar and asked mira if she could have a strawberry milkshake.

Lisanna's POV

My plan worked perfectly, they are all ignoring lucy like I needed them to, well mostly all the guild.I still can't get how my love spell didn't work on natsu.I've got a plan.

(the next day)

Lucy's POV

I was walking to the guild and the same men I see everyday say"be careful lucy, don't fall in"i reply "don't worry about me, I won't" I got to the guild and opened the door and everyone looked at me all angry"what?" I said in a confused voice"what do you mean what?" erza said angrily"why are you all mad at me?"I said worried about if I did something bad.

"you beat up poor lisanna that's what you did, she came in with cuts and bruises and said you beat her up"gray said calm and angry at once.

"Now you will pay, heaven's wheel armor, dance my blades"erza said"ice make cannon"gray said and a bunch of other attacks were shot at me,except from the people who still care about me, and before they could hit me I see that I am surrounded by flames"what the heck are you doing to lucy I turn around and see natsu in front of the guild door"she hurt lisanna so now she will pay"erza said with a serious and deadly look in her eye.

 natsu must've put up a fire barrier around me"what do you mean, I know lucy's personality and she's not one to hurt her nakamas" natsu said coldly and he glared at them."natsu what what did I do wrong"I started crying because they think I would do something like that " you didn't do anything wrong,come here"he hugged me.

he hugged me"so please stop crying"he said sadly.Me and natsu went to my apartment and I said "maybe I should leave the guild to train"natsu looked down at me sadly"are you going to leave me"he said sad looking"do you want to come with me"I said, he brightened up and said "heck yeah I do, after all we are best friends,maybe we can ask wendy if she wants to come"natsu says.

"yeah this will be awesome" I was so excited.

(morning)

Natsu's pov

I felt bad for lucy, I woke up in the middle of the night and she was crying in her sleep.Today was the day we were quitting the guild to train.When we got to the guild, we opened the door everybody except the ones who cared for lucy glared at her and as soon as she saw them I saw tears gather at the corner of her eyes so I glared at them right back and pulled lucy into a hug.

"thank you natsu for always being there for me"I heard her voice crack"of course we're a team aren't we"i said soothingly"yeah we are"she said more calm then before"hey mira do you know where master is"I yelled over to her"yeah he's in his office"mira said, but little did I know that she was fangirling over nalu.

" hey wendy, me and lucy need to ask you something" i said to wendy "yeah"she said sweet and shyly as always " me and lucy are quitting the guild and going to train to become stronger,wanna join us"I ask"sure, because I don't like the way the guild is treating lucy and she is like a big sister to me"

then wendy hugs lucy"well let's go tell master about our decision"we walked up to master's office to tell him our decision, when we got there lucy knocked and said"come in" I here his muffled voice behind the door,we go in and he asks"what brings you here today my children?"we look at eachother and nod and lucy says "master we want to quit the guild and become stronger"

we look at him and see tears in his eyes"and what brought you to this decision"he asks sadly, voice cracking "well the guild is acting horrible and mean to lucy and she can't take it anymore"wendy says kindly "show me your guild marks" he chants something I don't understand and we watch as our guild marks fade away.

Lucy's pov

I can't wait to get out there and start training, I'll show them who is weak, btw did I mention they called me weak and useless, oh well they will pay for what they did to me though.

Wendy's pov

They will pay for hurting you my sister like figure "well I'll send my letters saying we left and what we thought of them the way they are now" I hear lucy say."let's start"