Chapter 5-training w/ igneel and lucy

(the next morning)

Lucy's pov

Knock! Knock! "Princess it is time to wake up" igneel said through the door "I'm up, I'm up, be out in a second" I said groggily, I got up, went into my bathroom to take a shower and as soon as I got out of the bathroom I picked an outfit to put on

this is what I was wearing

I went outside to meet igneel and saw him waiting for me "igneel I am ready for training we went to his island and started

"Ok lucy to start us off you have to run 100 laps around the volcano" I was wide eyed and got out of my shock "well let's get this over with" I groaned and started to run.

once my 100 laps were over I was exhausted "now 100 push ups" I did as he said and then once I was done he said

 "we are going to take a little break before we move on to a new attack you will be learning"

(after the break)

"Ok lucy we are going to be learning the fire dragon wing attack, and to get started feel magic going into your arms and as soon as there is enough fire magic gathered release the energy and attack"I did as he said and released the fire magic into the attack and said "fire dragon wing attack!"

when I said that I jumped into the air and saw whip like fire,which I am guessing is the attack and hit it on a giant rock.

"Ok the next move we are learning is the brilliant flame" I nod and he gets that as his cue to start teaching "to get started you need to feel the fire magic in your hand and imagine it forming into a ball around your fist and chant.

"Flames of my left hand and flames of my right hand you put them together and you get fire dragon's brilliant flame, now go ahead and try it."

I did as he said and felt flames around my hand in a ball and I got it to grow a little bit more and chanted

"Flames of my left hand and flames of my right hand you put them together and you get fire dragon's brilliant flame."

"Ok now try it on something" I saw a giant rock in the distance, I run to it and did my attack on it.

It didn't do to much damage so he said "ok keep trying it on the rock until you get it right" he said so I followed his instruction and did it and it took me 2 tries before I finally got the hang of it.

"Ok lucy let's head back to the castle and I will see you tomorrow" I smile and nod, we head back to the castle and I get ready for bed.

No one's pov

Meanwhile natsu and wendy did training to where natsu learned how to heal people and sky dragon's claw 

wendy learned water dragon's wing attack and water dragon's wave where she makes a wave appear and it crashes down and drowns the opponent, which knocks them out, it would be really useful in the grand magic games. 

Natsu is now a lot calmer and more responsible, I'll have to thank grandina later.