Chp 2:The Hospital

Authors note: Hey guys!!!  I just wanted to say thanks for the votes!  I really appreciate it!!  I've been on Wattpad for sometime and wanted to share my stories I guess with those who enjoy them as much as I do!!  be warned that there may or may not be a sex scene in the next couple chapters to help some one relax😉😉 Enjoy!!
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Adams POV:
We sat in the car and worry spread across my angels face. I wiped his now forming tears and reached over his lap to close his door and we were off. We arrived in silence when I saw my partner there with the chief.  I patted Jaydens thigh and squeezed it. He stared out the window and looked confused.

"We were right there.  How could we have not seen a person with a gun, " he sighed while opening the door and leaning against the car. I walked over and put my arms around his waist,  pulling him in close. We walked in later and sat in the waiting area. 

We stayed there for a few minutes and we heard footsteps heading our direction. We looked up and saw my partner, Logan walking towards us while chatting with a doctor who was in close pursuit. I cleared my throat and nodded towards them.

"What happened Logan? How bad is it doc?," I tried to get out while choking out the last part of the statement. Logan sighed and began to explain the incident.

"It was a drive by from the Dela-Rosa gang. Dominic made some not so smart choices and they both ended up getting shot. It happened so fast I didnt know what to do. Im so sorry Hotch," he muttered the apology and started to walk to his squad car. The doctor looked happy and began to inform us on how bad it was.

"Jason got grazed in the thigh and Dominic barely missed his chest. He will have to stay here for a few more days but he is perfectly fine. Jason may be checked out as soon as his father gets here," the doctor said while being called to another room and rushed off. 

"What does he mean by "his father"? Please tell me that-," I have never heard such a loud scream from Jayden until now. He started to hyperventilate and having a panic attack. Shit, this can not happen. A nurse came and gave him some Amoxapine which calmed him down a bit. We got him to a room before he blacked out.

A few seconds later there was a commotion out in the lobby and my radio started to go wild with complains from hospital staff and patients. I walked out cautiously and saw Jasons "father" there , waving a gun, demanding that he "needs" to see his son immediately. I thought quickly and threw on a nearby white coat and grabbed a clip board from a nearby table. Yes I am a 25 year old man who is playing doctor.  I walked into the lobby and got his attention.

"Dont you fucking move! Where the hell is my damn sinner of a son! Someone take me to Jason Garrison," he screeched loudly while walking rapidly towards me. He pointed the gun at me and you could smell the retched booze wafting off of him. I looked at him and informed him that I was going to take him to his son if he put the gun down. He grunted and mumbled something about smart asses and the government.

I took him to a random room and shoved him against the wall, reaching for my taser. I tased him and threw cuffs on him before he could react. He tried to move and I moved him away from the wall. I shoved him into the car and locked it so that he couldn't try to escape. I walked back into the lobby and Jayden ran out of the room he was in and into my arms.

"Thank God you are okay.I never want to see that bastard again," he cried into my shirt. I lifted him up and we walked into Dominic's room to see that Jason was there talking to him and worrying about his bandages. 

"Jaja!!", Jayden screamed into my ear and jumping out of my arms in a hurry to go see his cousin. I smiled and watched them happily reunite.

"Thank god your okay, I almost died with worry since this slowpoke takes forever to drive," Jayden shrieked with joy, squeezing the life out of his cousin. I noticed that Dominic was awkwardly sitting in the bed with two kids on him.

"I came to make sure my son and his boyfriend was safe, not so that I could see you two squeal like pigs. Dom how are you," I asked with sincerity. He shrugged and rolled his eyes and pulled Jason unto his lap. He blushed like crazy and Dom started to get heated with him so I picked up Jayden and left. He nuzzled into my neck and we left.

We pulled into the driveway and Jayden was getting antsy. I opened my door when a hand grasped my crotch. I groaned and looked to my right. I gave him a look and he started to kneed it in further.

"Jesus fucking Christ Jayden. Couldnt you of waited until we got into the house at least. You are in deep boy," I growled while tossing him over my shoulders when I stepped out of the truck. He started to bite my neck and I kicked the door shut with my foot. I smacked his ass and gained a  whine from him. I chuckled lowly and threw him on the bed. I grabbed rope and tied his hands to the pole on the bed frame behind him. He wormed around and I firmly grabbed his thighs.

"Knock it off. I am punishing you for that stunt you did in the locker room office. You may not cum until I say so. Do you understand me," I stated boldly. He nodded and whispered yes sir. I grabbed the bag from underneath the bed and pulled out a neon blue butt plug and lathered it in lube. I inserted it slowly and a long slow groan came from the angels mouth. I started to move faster and he started to hitch his breath and moan my name.

"Holy shit --mmm -daddy--- unhh," he started to pick up the speed when I inserted my fingers. I decided to suddenly stop and  inserted a  6  inch vibrator to get him ready for me . I walked down the hall. I heard him whimpering and came back with a beer. He looked up and his dick was already dripping pre-cum. I decided that his punishment was over and stopped the vibrator and set the beer down. He pulled against eh restraints so I untied them and he instantly moaned when I brushed him lightly. I sucked him harshly and he came two minutes later. I looked on the alarm and it was quarter to two.

"We are going to bed love. Its late and you have school tomorrow," I whispered softly and he nodded. He fell asleep in my arms. God I never want this to change was the last thing I thought before we passed out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()(()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()(()()()()()

Okay writer block exists. Sorry for being so inactive. I just got caught up in ex drama and high school honors classes suck. But I am writing other books so be prepared..love you my children