Chapter 1

Have you day dreamed about anyone to the extent that their reality has lost its significance to you? Yes that's generally what my kind of guys do. Sorry my kind of losers do. 

I don't know whether to be the narrator of the story or just be a observer like you. You who is reading this right now.

Okay lets do the later. Lets give the real life characters some pseudo names. Okay by that I mean lets change their names(including mine ) with some fictional names. I will take the name of Aron for me and lets name her Suzanne(close enough to her's).  And the rest of the characters will slowly take shape with time. Lets say the other participants of the organised chaos called life.MY LIFE.

So I will tell you about how both of them met and what unfolded in the most explainable method. Sorry not me, remember I am the observer from the next chapter. You are only hearing  me for this chapter. Next chapter will be written by that other guy who lives in my brain. Whom I have created to look after situations like this and let me be the observer. And I don't know why people call me weird, I really find it weird to call a sane person like me weird(all puns intended). Lets see what he has to say from the next chapter.

                                                                                          A/N

Most of the people will not like this story and the style of writing. But writing it is the only way I can feel relieved and a little free.

I will try to keep it as real as the and non fictional as I can.

Lets hope for the better.

Keep reading if you like