Chapter 2

It is the end of the year and everyone are preparing for their upcoming exams in high school. Today was supposed to be a class test for English and Aron was sitting with his friends preparing his speech despite all disturbances from them. He was nervous as usual and looked across the room to see other students preparing.

Suddenly his eyes fell for a girl. Rather involuntarily he found himself gazing towards that girl. 

"Earth to Aron";said Rick, a childhood friend of Aron who has moved with him to the new High school they are attending now. He was good looking and was packed with muscles, thanks to the protein powders and rigorous exercises but he is a dumb head and crazy.

"Dude what were you thinking? Its your turn next".

The words took some time to register to his brain and till then his name was already called out by the teacher. 

It is recently that Aron has picked up the habit of nervousness. He gets way more tense than he used to be even for small situations. This thing is keeping him off from his grades. Once he was a straight A student. Favorite of a few teachers and loved among a lot of family members. But now things are different. None of the teachers in his new high school knows him or a lot of family members have either lost touch or lost their faith from him. Happens when you grow up. 

As he walked to the front of the class to deliver his speech he walked past that girl.

He was never a guy who was very into picking up girls. He was always the guy sitting with a book and reading anything he could get his hands on. He was the guy who lived his life with rules. Never did anything that was taught to him as 'bad' and only focused on study. In one word he was a geek.

He stands in front of his class and gathers up all his courage and speaks out. His speech was one of the best as he was always good in English. Actually his parents and relative suggested that he took up Arts as his main stream which generally comprised of English literature,grammar,history and Aron was good in all of them. But he took up Science in high school as he wants that to be his higher studies subjects. 

He doesn't want to judge that girl but he half expected that girl to be the same as the rest of the girls in high school--Pretty,pretty dumb and you know the rest. But her speech when he heard it was something different from what he expected. It looked like her ideas and thoughts are similar to his or similar to the old him. He looked at the girl for one last time before walking out of the room as the bell rang.

                                                             A/N

Sorry another small chapter with bad style of writing.

The problem is I like to read but don't know how to write.

So stick around and suggest me how I can improve.