Ch.1

Y/N POV

I was in the library even though I'm not supposed to be, my mother thought it was stupid when she saw me read she said that I should prepare myself to be a wife other than reading books.

I grabbed my favorite Beauty and the Beast I know it's a children's book but it's my favorite even though some people think it's odd that I read it nothing will stop me from reading, not even my mother.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU?!" Mother shouted. "I'M IN THE LIBRARY!" I shouted back. I hear running towards the library my mother burst in mad.

"Y/F/N YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING YOU SHOULD BE PREPARING YOURSELF TO BE A WIFE!" Mother screamed at me. "But mother-." I said trying to convince her. "NO BUTS NOW MOVE IT!" Mother shouted.

I run out of the library crying all I ever wanted was for my mother to let me read, I saw my best friend and crush
Park Jimin.

"Hey Y/N what's wrong?" Jimin asked. "My mother-*sniffles*." I said. Jimin pulled me into a hug.

"I'll sneak the some books out for you." Jimin said, I looked back at him shocked. "But why?" I asked. "Because, you want to read a lot of books right?" Jimin asked.

"Well yeah but I've only read children's books." I said to him. "Well I'll read with you then." Jimin said then smiled at me. My eyes sparkled I was so happy I hugged him tighter. "JIMIN COME BACK HERE FOR SWORD PRACTICE!" A man yelled.

"OK, I've got to go I'll be back with the books tonight, ok." He said. "Ok, I'll miss you." I said then blushed. "I'll still be in the castle though." He said. "I'll still miss you." I smiled brightly at him.

Jimin chuckled and said: "I'll still miss you too baby doll." I blushed I hope he didn't notice. We both let go of each other and wave goodbye to each other, I watch him run to sword practice.

"You definitely like him." Rosé said. I jumped and said: "Oh my goodness you scared me." I said holding my chest. Rosé giggled and said: "Sorry."

"You better move before my mother yells at you." I said to Rosé. "Actually she sent me remember the ball is tonight." "Oh, that was tonight I thought it was tomorrow?" I said.

"No,it's tonight come on I've got a dress ready for you." She said. "What about you?" I asked her. "Servants aren't allowed to attend." Rosé said.

"Screw it, I know you always wanted to attend a ball and your going to." I said to her with confidence. "But miss-." Rosé tried to say something but I interrupted her and said: "Princesses Order." I smiled, Rosé almost tackles me to the floor.

"Thank you so much, my lady." Rosé starts to cry in my arms. "Don't cry, please." I said to her. "Don't worry their tears of happiness." She said to me with a smile. "WHY ISN'T SHE IN HER ROOM GETTING READY AND WHY ARE YOU TWO HUGGING?!" Mother yelled at us.

We pull away from each other and stood up. "I'm sorry your majesty we'll be on our way." Rosé said to mother. We both start walking to my room but my mother grabs my arm. "MY LADY!" Rosé yelled.

"Stay out of this servant girl, get a move on." Mother said as she glared at Rosé. "I'll-." Rosé was about to say but Mother interrupted her.

"NOW!" "Yes, your majesty." Rosé had her head down a bit and walked to my room. "I don't want to see you hanging out with that servant girl again do you understand me?" Mother said as her grip tightened on my wrist.

"Yes, mother." I said with a fake smile. "Good." She let me go and I was on my way to my room. "You aren't hanging out with any other servants, correct?" She asked. "No, mother." I said as I continued walking away.