chapter 4

After the dinner, Taehyung and Jungkook's mom decided to all go to her house and play a couple of games. They only thing is that after celebrating the proposal they got a "little" drunk...
Jungkook spoke up. "How 'bout we all go home and rest? We have a lot to do tomorrow morning." Taehyung nodded in agreement, but he had no idea what he was talking about, as he too, was drunk. Jungkook and Jimin were the only ones not drunk. "Jimin do you know how to drive?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "Yeah why?" "Please take your dad home. They need some sleep." Jungkook told Jimn. Jimin nodded again.

Jimin grabbed his dad at the same time Jungkook grabbed his brother and mom. "Come on guys lets go get some sleep." Jungkook told them as they both leaned on him. Taehyung "secretly" grabbed his brothers ass. "Taehyung please wait." They thought no one saw that, but Jimin sure did. He was quite surprised. Thoughts ran across his mind, but shook them out and ignored them. They parted ways, each going to their own cars. Jungook placed his drunk mom, laying down in the back seats, and  Taehyung sat in the front passenger seat with Jungkook. Jimin placed his dad in the passenger seat and put on his seatbelt. Jimin drove off before Jungkook did and headed to his house. Jungkook did the same. During the ride, Taehyung was getting touchy. "Hyung~ not now. your drunk and im driving, we could crash." Jungkook  said moving Taehyung's hand, which was on his thigh going upwards to his manhood.         

"But kooookie~" he whined and his face was red from the wine. "But nothing- let me drive. go to sleep.." He said playfully messing up Taehyungs hair with a snicker. Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms, looking at the window on his side. Jungkook smiled at how cute he was and continue to drive.

Jimin's dad kept snoring on their trip home. Jimin couldn't stop thinking about the two brothers. "Why was he touching his butt?" " Could they be- no he was just drunk.."  He couldn't stop thinking about it. It was really bothering him.

Jimin pulled up the drive way, and went to his father to carry him. As soon as he unlocked the door, he took his father straight to his bed and covered him in his blankets. Jimin stared at his father for a bit with a smile. "Goodnight Dad" he softly said and left his room. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, and as he was doing it, he might of gotten hard to the thought of the two younger brothers getting really touchy.
Jimin shook his head to ignore the thoughts, and spit out the tooth paste to wash out his mouth.

Jimin then went to his room to sleep, but he couldn't. He was just so..horny.
He thought about the brothers, then about Yoongi. Remembering all the naughty things Yoongi did to him. Jimin started to touch himself. His hand went down to his manhood and placed his hand inside his pants. He slightly groaned, moaning Yoongi's name. He took out his dick from inside his boxers and started to jerk off slowly. He started to go faster, squeezing his balls. He spit on his hand and continue to jerk off with his spit. He moaned a bit louder. "Y-Yoongi~ Ah~" He went faster and rougher, thrusting harshly into his hand. He felt the knot in his stomach, ready to be released. His breathing was getting heavier and heavier.

He received a message. It was from Yoongi. He looked at it without stopping his actions.
"Do you miss daddy~?"  He texted after sending a dick pic. The picture helped Jimin with his masterbation. After the pic he sent a video. "Wish you were here to suck it~" Yoongi had said in the video. With that, Jimin came all over his hands with a load moan. Jimin did a video of him cleaning up his cum, and licking it of his hand, and sent it to Yoongi.

Jimin cleaned up his mess, and got comfortable in his bed. He received another message from Yoongi. "Mmm, I miss to see that all over your ass and face.😏" Jimin smiled and texted him good night. Then he rested his eyes and dozed off.

_________________________________________

Jungkook carried both his mother and brother inside. He placed Taehyung on the couch while he took his mom to her room and tucked her in. He then went back to get Taehyung. He carried the older brother bridal style into their beds. Taehyung  wined, begging for jungkook to fuck him. "No no lil bro, your drunk. I won't take advantage of you." Jungkook says smiling. Taehyung pouted. "Please kookie~" Taehyung begged. "Hyung, your drunk. You don't know what your doing or what your saying." Jungkook laid Taehyung on his bed, and Jungkook laid down next to him. "Good night hyung" The younger says, kissing the others forehead. Taehyung smiled, cuddling up next to Jungkook. "Night night~"

Im sorry it took this long but here you go. Hope you guys enjoyed!! Anyeoong~!