THE MOVE IN

Jimin was woken by his father dropping a package on the floor. "What the hell.." Jimin said to himself. He yawned and stretched before heading to his busy dad.
"Dad, you okay?" Jimin's dad was picking up the clothes that were in the package he dropped. Jimin got down and help him. "Yeah thanks son. I'm just a little excited haha" he said with an embarrassed laugh. "why don't you get the last two boxes and put them in the truck?" Jimin's dad said as he went outside with the package. Jimin looked at the two boxes. "Hm, doesn't look heavy.." Jimin walked up to one of the boxes and tried to pick it up. The box wouldn't left. "God damn, what's in here?!" He tried again and he might of added so much force, he tooted. The worse thing is that as soon as he did it, his dad walked in..

His dad stared at him disgusted and slowly backed away. Jimin, on the other hand, was flushing with embarrassment. He tried to lift the box up again and did it. He quickly went outside and felt his arms about to break and drop the box. "DAD DAD QUICK HELP ME THE BOX IS GONNA DROP-" Jimin had yelled out. His dad was running towards him, and picked up the box. He was much more stronger than Jimin. He goes to the gym twice a week. "You need to work out those muscles boy." His dad said with a chuckle. "I'll get the other box. Just get in the truck and get it running." He then went inside.

Jimin did as he was told, and waited for him in the truck. He heard the box hit the truck, and his dad came in the truck on the driver side.
"Alright, you ready for a new family?" Jimin's dad with a smile. Jimin wasn't really sure, but he just nodded. He remembered the older brother touching the younger brothers butt.
Could-no-WOULD they do that kind of stuff with him as well? Honestly, Jimin felt like he was already cheating on Yoongi. He ignored these thoughts and dozed off with other thoughts, staring out the window.

"THEY'RE HEEERE!!" their mother yelled from living room. Jungkook and Taehyung ran to the living room to find everything so nice and clean. The three went outside to greet and help their new members of the family. Yeontan ran out the house, and started barking. Taehyung grabbed Yeontan, so he wouldn't get ran over.
Jimin was staring at the small Little fluffy dog. Jimin and his dad both got out. Seokmin  (jimin's dad) went to give namjin a big hug. Jimin went up to the brothers to see the dog.
"Cute dog. Is it a boy or girl? " Jimin asked.
     "He's a male. His name is Yeotan!" Taehyung said excitedly. "Can I hold him?"   "Of course!" Taehyung gave Yeotan to jimin. Jungkook just watched Jimins face, as he was petting the dog. Taehyung starred as well. They never seen such lips..
Jungkook noticed Taehyung stare and saw that he licked his lips. Jungkook felt a bit jealous, and hitted Taehyung's arm. "Hey! What was that for?!" Taehyung quietly shouted. "Boys! Please behave!" Their mother said. Jimin looked up at the boys to see what was going on. Jungkook was whispering into  Taehyungs ear. Jimin was curious, but ignored it and walked up to Tae to give Yeontan back.

"Here you go~ Yeontan is really cute~ " Jimin said with a cheeky smile. Seeing that his smile reaches his eyes, both the boys felt their faces boiling red.

-Later on-

"Kookie I'm sorry~ punish me~" were the words Jimin heard in the boy's room. Loud moans were coming from there. Jimin needed to go in because he was told to tell them that dinner was ready. Jimin knocked quietly. No response; just moaning. Jimin felt a bit nervous and kinda just opened the door. He saw Jungkook giving him anal. It looked good..
It was giving Jimin an erection. Jimin rubbed his erection and slightly moaned.

"Ahhh~ I'm cumming hyung~" Jungkook bit his bottom lip groaning. Jungkook was  pounding  his ass. "Ah~ah~ah~" Taehyung moaned after each pound. "Your mine ok? Don't look at other men like that. Especially Jimin.." Jungkook said. Jimin listened closer. "If you want with him, we'll have to have a  threesome.." he continued. Jimin blushed harshly. "You like him too though." Taehyung stated. "I can tell." His voice following the rythm of the pounding. Jungkook slapped his ass cheek, and came inside him. Taehyung moaned loudly. "He's cute..I'd fuck him but, only with you..you mean more to me.." Jungkook said with a kiss on the forehead.

Jimin walked in on them dressing. "Ah- I'm sorry!"

________________to b continued~_________