The Beginning

Running, running.

Can't run fast enough

Just need a way out

Just need another escape....

Running, running, just need to hide

Running, running, running from life

Running, running, running from yourself... 

It's dark out here in the cold winter forest, the hills are slippy and dangerous if you don't look out. I can barely see what is infront of me, branches hits my faces, arms and shoulders and leaves scratches, I trimple over stones and fallen threes, hurting my knees, hurtig myself even more, but I can stop running, hiding from those who chase me. I trimple over something and fall down the hill. I feel my body getting blow into a three trunk abd the little light I could see fainted away.

I woke up in a warm bed, there was a candellight on a nighttable beside me lighting up some of the room. I removed the blanket and let my feets touch the cold woodfloor, as I tried to stand up I felt a pain in my left leg, I trimpled back to the bed and tried to make the pain go away. I looked at my arms and legs in the weak light, someone has been nursing me. I looked around in the dark room noticing the door and slovely I forced myself to walk to it. I lean into the walls as I walked down a small dark hall at the end was a door with a curtain, I removed it and tremple a bit as I forced myself to walk into the new room. I lean into something with a flat big surface, I looked at it and removed myself to fast by the shock of the coffin and trip over another one. "Ahhh!!".

"My, my seems like someone has woken up, he he he" I heard a voice say, it was a bit creepy. As I tried to ignore the pain and sit up normal, I felt a pair of arms lifting me up, bridal style. I looked at the man who was placing me on top of some coffins. Long silver hair and some of it covered his eyes, he was wearing long black coat with loose sleeves that went over his hands.

"So what is your name?" He asked and pointed at my face.

"Caleight Wade" I answered looking at floor, My hands tighten in my labs. 

"Caleight??? What a weird name, do you mind if I call you Cale?" The man asked calm, I looked at him in surprise. He didn't reack as most other people did. "No I don't" I answered still surprised by his reaktion. He giggled before stading up and introduced himself "I'm the Undetaker" He boved to me before sitting down on the coffin across me again.

"So where exatly am I?" I asked and looked around in the room that was filled with coffins.

"This is the backroom of my shop, I'm a mortician" Undertaker answered while giggling in his weird creepy way.

"Now I have a few questiens to you, if I may ask" Undertaker said, I pulled on my shoulders answering I didn't mind.

"First ting why where you in the forest last night?. I looked down myself not really feel like answering, but it would be rude of me if I didn't

"I got lost I answered, Undertaker head tipped to the side, if I could see his eyes they would proberly be questions in them.

"Lost? Where do you come from" Undertaker asked

".... It doesn't matter anymore" I answered holding my arms tight into myself and looked away. Before he could ask me more a bell sounded and a man from the oher room was calling.

"Hello?, Hello is anybody here?"

Undertaker stood up and walked out of the room giggling, I listen as he was talking to a custumor. I slovely walked over the the curtain and removed it a bit, his shop was a bit half dark and... well I guess it matched with his personallity. There was a couple standing in there talking with the Undertaker, they looked like someone from the upper class, fine clothes expensive jewels and so on. I let the curtain fall back and walked bacl to my sitting spot. The floor was cold and it made me freeze a bit.

"Sorry about that, well where were we?" Undertaker said as he came back.

"You were question me" I answered quietly

"Oh yes, thats right.... the rest can wait lets see how your wounds are". I couldn't even get to say much before I was lifted up like before and carried back to the room I came from. He lighted the room a bit more up and took the chair from the make-up table, placing me on it, and walked out of the room again telling me to stay. I looked over my shoulder and into the mirror, my dark blond hair was a mess and there was dried blood in it. The dress or what was left of it was dirty, no changes, and there was a lot of holes in it from where the branches had ripped in it.

"Well lets start with your leg, I hope for your sake it hasn't got worse because you walked on it" Undertaker said and placed a box with all sort of medical things.

"You don't have to treat me again one time is more than I could have hoped for, you really don't...."

"Ssshhh.... Your injured now we're fixing it" he cut me off and continued his work.