Ona joce

Jason

Bing. Bing. Bing. Bing...

Bing. Bi...

"Mann fuck whattt"!

"It's time to pack your shit up, your leaving today".

I raised up off of the hard like concrete pallet I made, "what time?" I wispered.

"Well you leave today, I don't know what time tho".

Opening my eyes I took a hard look at this man to see if he was joking. This man been fucking with me hard this whole joce; 5 years to be exact. 5'3 short old man, I respect him tho fa looking out fa a nigga these past years, did betta then my pops.

"Nigga what u talm bout i got life in dis bitch DPH for life nigga". I said extra loud with bass in my voice so is wouldn't cause no suspicion from the others.

Rodney popped his eyes open fast rasing up. This old man here gone to get me caught up.

I got up out of the top bunk bed hopping down only to make my legs feel weak. Everybody was still sleep expect for me and Rodney now. Tom was still looking at me, I returned with a mug .

"Ain't u posta be mopin r somin'.

"I'm suppose to mop this room but I'll wait till they escort you out". With that he left.

"U leavin' today"? Rondey said rasing one eyebrow with suspicion.

"Naaa mane, dat ole man trippin' I tol' u I got life". He on to somethin'.

Rondey took a hard look at me to see if I was lien, clearly I was but he don't need to know that. Retarded ass. I told ole boy to put me on with this gang they got up in here called *DPH* meaning Death Penalty Hustlers.

Basically u can get in if u was given the death penalty, these dudes would approach you askin if u want to live your last days a king. The only reason I said yea was because they provide you with weed, cigarettes, pussy, care packages,and a phone.

All the good shit you wouldn't usually get outta jail. Who would turn allat down. Even if you didn't have the death penalty, you secured till u leave. Shit, I did what any nigga a do.

I lied.

I lied to get where I needed to be.

That's leaving alive.

I got to play it off , I ain't had no penalty on me, they ain't know that tho.

Up come them pigs

"GET UP START CLEANING YOUR ASSIGNED AREA'S, NOW"!

Everybody start moaning and groaning slowly getting up.

"MOVE ITTT". This one pig said looking standing outside of our sail. Rodney walked off looking to see if I'll come, stayin behind purposely. The other two left giving me a nod.

I started to walk away from the small sail until Rodney stopped me "Youngin' if i find out u on some snake shit I'ma find where u lay ya head at and body u".

"Shake sumin, nigga ain't spooked ova y'all old cats ". Ain't duckin' no action.

He stepped up, breath all in my face type shit, before he could say some more hot shit

"HEY BREAK IT UP FELLAS".

I took a step back sizing dude up then walked off.

"HEY POWELL GET YOUR SHIT, YOUR COMING WITH ME".

Rondey looked at me with shocked "Nigga I knew u was a snake IT'S GOOD WHEN I SEE YOUNGIN!!"

I chuckled at the old man calling his self trya get outta pocket. I walked away with the pig passing up Tom giving him a head nod. I'ma make sho' my old man come up with me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

I waited for them to run everything ova, signed a couple of papers and wait to see my sister.

A hour later she come in talkin to the pigs and sign shit off. Haven't seen her in months but I knew that was cus she out there in college doing something with her life.

I look taking in her apprentice. She was a beauty. 5'5, heartfelt big dark eyes, chocolate skin with weave down ha back and this sun dress on, lets just say she built with too much craves .

She looked at me signaling me to come on. When we walked out the front door a nigga felt good. Got to feel that summa' heat on my face fresh air allat. Nigga bouta wash that jail smell off me.

We hopped my sister 2016 Ben's, she ain't even get in all the way before her phone went off.

"Hello, yea so girl lemme tell u what happened...". At that point I toned myself out and fell asleep.

MORE VIEW MORE CHAPTERS

COMMET

LIKE
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°