The Projects

Jason

I woke up to the car door slamming shut watching my sister twist to momma Jay apartment.

I got out the car getting my shit out the back seat making my way to the door.

Not even knocking twice before John came busting out the door with Jonathan, Jake, and James on his tale looking pissed.

They was muggin' hard before they realized who was in fronta' them.

John paused stopping what he was about to do, looking me up and down before pulling me into a tight hug. "Welcome home boy."

He let go lookin at me with a smile forming before we heard yelling coming from around the complex.

"We gotta have a talk later serious business." My uncle said before turning to my cousin's givin them the ok to go.

"Come with us Jace, this boys talkin' stupid." My cousin Jake said. I chuckled already knowing what that meant.

I looked around checking my surroundings, seeing my sister Jada ona phone posted by the stairs with a group of girls. I noticed everybody and they momma's was outside now watching for shit to unfold. Momma Jay came outside with a couple of oldheads smoking cigarettes.

Jonathan grabbed my attention telling me to come on walking to the open crowd. I licked my lips pulling up my pants knowing I was about to get into some shit.

We walked up to some dudes looking to be in there mid 30s. They all had on white with creased pants and white do-rags.

Fuckin clowns

Jonathan did the honers of speaking first, "Who Wilson?" Everybody looked around whispering.

"Who wanna know?" Rice, this old yellow man said rised his eyebrow stepping off of the stairs.

"Me" My uncle John said with the calmest voice you could have to check somebody.

At that point the man rice wispered into the short dude on side of him ear, pulling back with mug and his nose Inna air, the short dude walked down the stairs going into door 138, making a  mental note to remember that number.

See my uncle had respect around these streets. And if he had to come outta hiding..

then it's something serious. When I was in jail they tried to get everything they could to lock him up, even if that meant putting fake files on em'. My uncle was a big time drug dealer round here, green side projects. 5 years ago I was a block boy selling bags, after my dad died I had to become the man of the house.

But that's another story for another time.

Long story short my uncle put me on a block until I came up on anotha position...

A hit man.

Set a nigga up,

And stick em' .

I got so good to where he put me on with bigger business. Start working with king pins and sh...

BOP

Knocked outta my thoughts.

DAMNNN!

OUHHH!

I heard, regaining my train of thought I took a long step back seeing that the short boy snuck me from behind, in a  swift motion I cocked back swingin' ona boy knockin him out. I gotta give it to him, young boy picked his shit up quick trya go tic for tac, but he was trya prove himself so hard that his dumb ass fell.

While all this was happening uncle John stood with his arms crossed, toothpick in his mouth smilin' like he won a case.

I got tired of beating the dude ass so I looked around to see who needed help. To my left James was getting his ass whooped, i smirked seeing we beat the majority of these old heads asses.

Johnathan kept stumpin' on rice, being so light his face was turning purple, blue and shit.

"Alright now y'all thats enough". Momma Jay said.

"Alright shit Jasmine, take yo ass home mind yo fuckin business". My uncle said calling my aunt by her middle name.

"This my business if my nephew's ina mix, ALL YALL TAKE YALL ASSES HOME AND GET FROM IN FRONT MY DOOR"!

To be continued....

Sorry y'all I haven't really been motivated to write. Let me know if y'all like this book .

Like

Commet