Sneak Peek ✌🏻

I wanted to give you all a sneak peek at a new book I'm working on to kind of hype it up before it's published.

It's a Stranger Things (mainly Mileven) fanfiction.

♥︎ Title: Every Breath You Take♥︎♥︎ Genre: Fanfiction ♥︎♥︎ Description: ♥︎

♥︎ Genre: Fanfiction ♥︎
♥︎ Description: ♥︎

♥︎ another mileven fanfiction for stranger things fans ♥︎

Mike hadn't expected things to go this far with her. Who would've thought the scared girl he found in the woods could be his soulmate?

After finally escaping the clutches of the "bad men" at Hawkins Lab, Eleven finds herself facing new, exciting, and sometimes scary challenges as she adapts to having a normal life. It seems as though her life couldn't be any better. She has a family, friends, and even a boyfriend.

But when Eleven's past comes back to haunt her, her life gets turned upside down yet again.

Copyright  2018 @rosie_lily_mione
Copyright  Netflix / Duffer Brothers (for ST characters)

☆i don't own any of the ST characters ; I only own the OCs☆

♥︎ Estimated Arrival Date: June 2019 ♥︎

♥︎ Book Preview: ♥︎

     I'm not sure when I'll be able to see El again, considering that Hopper is still wary about visitors.

     That's why I think I'm hallucinating when I glance up and see El standing at the gym doors. She looks so perfect, clad in a soft blue dress with her curly locks clipped back to showcase her beautiful profile.

     I don't truly believe what I'm seeing until we meet in the middle of the gym and I feel her thin arms wrap around my neck, pulling me close. I let my arms snake around her waist and settle on her hips as I breathe in her scent. She smells of soap and lavender.

When we release one another after what feels like an eternity, I'm able to take her in completely. Her chocolate orbs. Her curly brown hair. The way her dress hugs her body. I can't get enough of her.

When I finally allow my eyes to shift back up to her face, she's eyeing me intently. I blush and smile at her shyly before holding my hand out to her.

"Do you wanna dance?" I ask her casually as she takes my hand.

I don't miss the way she tenses ever so slightly, giving away that she's nervous. I can tell she notices the concern that etches it's way onto my face because she winces and begins to apologize profusely.

"Don't be nervous, El. I'm right here to guide you. I'm here."

Be on the lookout for Every Breath You Take around summer 2019!

See ya on the flip side!🤟🏻
~Hay Hay💋