Cheating Again!🙄

Queens P.O.V

I get in my car and turn on F.O.C.U.S By H.E.R. After I just start thinking about my family and how much I love hem so much. I just need my feet rubbed and a nap.

Queen: It has been a long ass day I am ready to go home!  

                                                                   *Skip car ride*

I get home and I see Cj sitting on the floor playing with his Spiderman toy.

Queen: Hey stinky where is daddy?

Cj: He up swairs with swme lady

Queen: ok stinky stay down here

I was getting mad. Was he cheating again? I caught him cheating 4 months ago WITH Cj in the other room next to him. Me and Cj left for about a week but came back to talk things out and he apologized and said he would never do it again.

I walked up the stairs with my bat and I leaned on the door. I heard the bed moving moaning and grunting. I was mad af now. I bust the door down crying and just started swinging.

Queen: I *smack* held *smack* you down *smack smack* after you cheated *smack smack smack* the first *smack smack* fucking time you cheated

He was trying to run but I got his ass. That bitch thought I wasn't going to do nun to her. Well, she thought wrong. I started punching her at every word I said.

Queen: Bitch *punch* stay*punch* out my *punch punch* gotdamn house

I started dragging her ass but naked down the stairs and threw her ass out the door. I went back upstairs to Chris on the floor in pain because of the bat I went up to him and slapped the shit out of him.

Queen: You said you would not cheat anymore. I feel dumb now because I trusted you and you cheated again. You can kiss my ass.

I threw my ring and packed my clothes then I packed Cjs. I called Trey to ask can we stay with him at the TAP (Trey, Armon, Perfectlaughs aka Jazz) house.

Queen: Hey Trey *sniffs*

Trey: Hey sis. What's wrong?

Queen: I caught him cheating again. I was wondering if me and Cj could stay for a couple days until I can get us an apartment?

Trey: Again really? Sis you know you never have to ask to come stay.

Queen: Ok I'm pulling up now. Bye.

After I hung up I looked back and saw Cj sleep he was the cutest sleeping he was the only thing that could bring a smile to my face right now. I got out the car and got Cj and his toys and went to knock on the door. My make-up looked a mess and my eyes were red and puffy because of me crying. When Armon opened the door he looked at me weird then signed because he knew what was wrong he just pulled me and Cj into a hug.

Armon: Did he really?

Queen: Yes 

I started crying again. Then I pulled away and walked in. I spoke to jazz and told everyone how it happened then took a nap. I posted a tweet on twitter saying "I can't trust niggas bc they just wanna CHEAT and ruin their family" then my phone started blowing up and I went back to sleep because I had work tomorrow.

Tbc...

If you didn't now Armon, Trey, Jazz, Queen, and cough fails (aka Chris cheating ass)then here they are.