Meeting Clarence🤤

Clarence P.O.V 10:00 A.M

Clarence: Bitch get yo ho ass out my house

I found out that my ex-girl Parker cheated on me with some Chris Sails nigga. I was pissed but her pussy wasn't good so I wasn't tripping but she was my high school sweetheart. I really loved this girl but she started going out late, coming back early in the morning and having a lot of money under the bed. I started to think she was a stripper but I ended up running into her at the strip club but I thought nothing of it, but here I am catching ha hoe ass cheating.

 I started to think she was a stripper but I ended up running into her at the strip club but I thought nothing of it, but here I am catching ha hoe ass cheating

Parker: Boy I told you I don't know no Chris Sails.

Clarence: Well where were you yesterday then huh *yelling*

Parker: I was minding my business

Clarence: Exactly get you dirty ho ass out my house

She was taking to long so I threw her and her shit out the door. I checked my watch and it was 10:30. I was late for my photoshoot.

Queen P.O.V 9:00 A.M

I got up to my alarm going off. I asked Trey if he could watch Cj while I worked he really didn't care bc they loved their nephew. I got done doing my hygiene. I told everyone bye then I go outside and run into Mr.Fails.

Queen: What do you want

Fails: Queen I'm sorry ill never do it again-

Queen: I don't care just leave me alone u cheated again so don't expect me to come back. I cut him off

He started to come close to me so I started yelling Trey Armon and Jazz name they came out as fast as a blink.

Armon, Trey, Jazz: What's going on? Why this nigga here?

Queen: I was getting ready to leave for work and he showed up begging me to come back then he started to come close to me

Armon: AWW HELL NAW boy get yo ass off my property 

I was running late it was now 10:30 am I hopped in my car and sped off. Once I got there I bumped into someone.

Queen: I am so so- I got cut off by this fine man but I'm not even divorced yet.

Clarence: My bad ma 

Queen: I'm sorry I'm running late for a photo shoot that started 30 mins ago. I'm Queen by the way.

Clarence: I'm Clarence. It was nice meeting you ma

Queen: You to
Clarence P.O.V

I ran into this fine shorty nice body nice skin and looks like she care about her body unlike all these hoes that run from dick to dick. As I walk in the photoshoot area I run into shorty again.

Queen:You following me now? We laughed
Clarence:Nah I have a photoshoot here
Queen:Well you must the Clarence they were talking about.
Clarence:Must be.  I smirked and bit my lip. When I do that I turn girls on.
Queen:Ok your dressing room is over there and your first outfit is laid our when you are done then come out then we can start.  She shot a smile. I thanked her and went to get dressed.

One hour later

Queen:Ok last outfit then we are do- She was interrupted by some ugly nigga. Done you can go get dressed now.

Thoughts??
Who interrupted queen??
Who was the ugly night Clarence saw??