Part 2: Leia and Natsu

In a small village not to far away from the castle lived two dragonslayer siblings named Natsu and Leia. Leia was a coral pink-dragon wolf hybrid who had turquoise blue eyes, and a small hairpiece with a yellow and a blue band covering her right eye, her hair was in a ponytail and her hair was coral pink with yellow and blue highlights on it, and her hair was in a purple band. She was wearing a yellow shirt with a black jacket on and a plain white scarf on around her neck. She was also wearing purple bracelets and white gloves as well, she also had on a black skirt with a purple lacing on the bottom and was wearing white leggings and black boots with a yellow strap on top. 

Natsu was wearing a shirt that had one sleeve covering his right arm and was secured by a brown small buckle. He had a white scarf on like Leia, except it had a scaly effect to it and it also held two small neck parts together like Leia's did. He also wore a brown belt with a gray buckle on it and was wearing white, baggy pants which were held up to his knees by small blue straps and was wearing black sandals as shoes. They were walking on a pebble path to the entrance and as they were walking, music began to play and they began to sing.

Leia: "Little town, it's a quiet village. Everyday, like the one before."

Natsu: "Little town, full of little people, waking up to say..."

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

Leia: "There goes the baker with his tray  like always, the same old bread and rolls to sell."

Natsu: "Every morning just the same since the morning that we came to this poor, provincial town."

A brown wolf with ocean blue eyes and a white hoodie jacket and blue pants and blue and white shoes on came by and waved to them with a smile. His name was David Mcinerney, a good friend of Leia and Natsu and close partner of their father Seanic.

"Morning guys!" David called out as Leia and Natsu spotted them and came up to him and smiled.

"Morning David." They said as they gave him a high-five.

"You looking for something, man?" Natsu asked as David had his hands in his pockets.

"Nah, just looking around town. Where you two off to?" David asked as Natsu pulled his book out of his bag.

"To the 76 Knothole Library, we're returning the books we borrowed there. Mine's about a giant dragon who can eat a mountain and killed a monster." Natsu said as Leia and David exchanged "Of course he'd buy that' looks.

"Nice, have fun guys." David said to them as he waved them goodbye and Leia and Natsu were off again.

Village boy: "Look there they go, those two are strange no question."

His father: "Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?"

Leia and Natsu ignored them and continued their walk.

Village Woman: "Never part of any crowd, cause their heads up on some cloud."

Village kids: "No denying their some funny kids, Leia and Natsu."

Leia noticed some chickens running around and Natsu spotted the library.

Seller #1: "Bonjour! Good day! How is your family?"

Byer #1: "Bonjour! Good day! How is your wife?"

Byer #2: "I NEED SIX EGGS!!"

Seller #2: "That's too expensive."