The Boys Are Back

(Andis POV)

I don't understand. I just can't figure out why Buffy and Walker would ever be a thing! She's always been independent! I know I know you think it's ridiculous because I "have" Jonah but I've kinda gotten over him... After those 8 weeks of no Jonah, I felt free, and I didn't feel the will to think or like him. He was probably talking to other girls anyway. Probably forgot about me while he was there too. Or maybe he didn't. Ugh it's like, It's like, AH!

(Cyrus' POV)

~At the spoon~

"You know, I just don't get it. How can she be jealous and overreact when she's dating someone?" 

"Maybe she secretly likes him?" Tj exclaimed. 

"Maybe, but she doesn't have to show it like that anyway. I mean it's rude to Buffy and Walker." I said eating a baby tater.

Tj looked down awkwardly.

"What?" I asked a little concerned. He ignored. "Tj? Tj!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry." He snapped out of it.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine it's just...nevermind."

I probably made a very ugly confused face.

"Tj...you don't like Andi do you...?"

"What?! No! Come on Cyrus." He got defensive. 

"Okay okay, my bad. Do you like Buffy?"

"Cyrus please, I don't like any girls right now." 

"Oh, what about any bo-nevermind." I stopped myself and shoved a few baby taters in my mouth. He made a suspicious face.

"You were about to ask if I liked any boys, weren't you?"

"No-I-Only- B-because I forgot you weren't Andi or Buffy." I started to freak out internally. I obviously started sweating.

"Woah, you okay? You're sweating."

I wiped my face off. "Oh, really, is it just me or is it really hot in here?" I laughed nervously.  

"Cyrus are you ga-"

"Wow look at the time, I gotta go haha." I ran off quickly. 

(TJ's POV) 

That was weird I thought. I grabbed my stuff and paid the bill. 

I decided to text Andi about it.

~In text~

ScaryBasketballGuy: Hey

AndiBearr: What's up?

ScaryBasketballGuy: So something weird happened today with Cyrus. 

AndiBearr: Is he okay? Did He break his leg!?

ScaryBasketballGuy: No no he's ok. We were at the spoon and we were talking about something and he asked me if I liked any girls and I said no. 

AndiBearr: So..?

ScaryBasketballGuy: Well then he was going to ask if I liked any boys, but he never finished his sentence and started panicking instead...

AndiBearr: Oh

ScaryBasketballGuy: Weird right?

She never answered. Interesting. Whatever I probably shouldn't worry about it. 

~The next day at school~

(Andi's POV)

"Cyrus!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Tj said something happened at the spoon yesterday?"