CHAPTER 3

I'm sorry these faces are just too hilarious 😂😂

"World. Wide. Handsome. Man." ~Jin

A/N the next day

Taehyung POV
------------------------
I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I groaned, then got up and did my morning ritual.

Afterwards I grabbed an apple then walked off to school with my bag on my back.

I threw away my apple core then walked into the corridors of the school. I walked to my locker the principal showed me yesterday before walking to class.

I walked in to be met by everyone starring at me. "You're late." The teacher said. "S-sorry." I said in a whisper before walking over to where Taemin sat. "Hey there kiddo." He smiled. "Hi." I said taking out a pencil then sitting down. "Don't worry the teacher is always like that even when she's late." He chuckled. "Oh." Is all I said before paying attention to the teacher... Well trying to.

I couldn't stop starring at the guy with the raven black hair. He's just, there's something about him.

Lunch

Taemin and I walked to lunch together. "You wanna meet my friends?" he asked. "Uh sure." I said unsure. "Come on." He said walking to a full table and also the table with the raven haired guy. "Hey guys!" Taemin said in a sing song way. "Hey." They all said. "Taehyung this is Jin, he's like the mom of the group." Taemin said. "Hey." Jin smiled. I waved. "This is Namjoon, then Jimin, Hobi, suga, and Bogum." He said. "Oh and Jungkook." He pointed at the raven haired boy. He looked at me before scooting over and patting the seat next to him. I slowly took a seat and Taemin in front of us.

"So, do you wanna play games today?" Jimin asked. "Jimin calm your ass." Hobi said. "Kids stop!" Jin yelled. Now I can tell he's like the mom.

"So..." Jungkook said. I looked at the ground avoiding eye contact and then said...

"Sure."

Oh poor Tae only if you knew 😭

Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping together! My hearteu

Doing Laundry Together! My other hearteu

Taehyung singing to him! ALL MY HEARTS HAVE EXPLODED!

Bts be breaking merch sales now

Here's a Snapcode if you have Snapchat 👋

Okay goodbye