Chapter One

Brent's POV

I was upstairs listening to music when my mom called me downstairs. I groaned with laziness. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was making lunch. "What." I said.

"We have new neighbors next door.  I want you to go invite them to dinner. There are 3 girls, their brother, and their mother. I want you to invite them all." she replied. 

I groaned again with laziness. "Why can't you have Brice or Lexi do it?"

"Because I asked you to do it. And Becker needs a walk anyway.  Take Becker with you."

"Ugh fine. Becker!  Here boy!"

I left the house mumbling to myself. These girls are probably about 10. I get to the neighbor's house and I knock on the door. I hear someone yell, "Cassidy!  Get the door!" Probably her mother. "Ugh.  Why can't you have Peyton, Heather, or Jake get it!", I hear someone yell back. "Because I told you to do it!" Wow. Our mom's think alike.  I knock again thinking they forgot someone was at the door.  Once the door opened,  I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, very briefly. Almost immediately she screamed and slammed the door in my face. I knocked again hoping to not get a door slammed in my face.

Cassidy's POV

I screamed and slammed the door. The one and only BRENT RIVERA is at my door! I hear him knock again and I slowly open the door. "Hi. My name is Brent." he says.

"I'm Cassidy.  And Brent as in Brent Rivera?"

"Yeah. that's me."

"OMG I am such a huge fan of yours!"

"Thanks. My mom wanted me to come over and invite your whole family over for dinner."

"That would be great. thank you. "

I bent down to his dog and said in a baby voice,  "And who do we have here?"

"This is Becker."

"Awwww he's so adorable!  well I gotta finish unpacking but I will see you at dinner!"

"see you then Cassidy!"

I shut the door.  and started fangirling.