two

I took out my phone to text seulgi . she's one of my friend from the recording studio , she's really nice . our age gap is just a year away ; she's the older one .

me :

yo uns , I'll
be recording at the
studio today . are
you gonna
record too ?

seulgi uns :

hey yerin .
yeah I am , wanna
record together ?
I'll be ending my school
late today though

me :

nah it's okay
I can wait . so today
at 5pm ?

seulgi uns :

yeah . see ya !

me :

okayy

okay that's set then . It's currently 3pm so I decided to walk around to see if there's anything interesting nowadays . as I walked , I heard someone who's voice was sweet that it sent shivers down my spine .

I walked towards the huge crowd to see a guy singing . this voice sounds familiar but as he sang , it made me forget about everything around me . how can a person's voice sounds so good and angelic ?

I squeezed myself to the front despite several glares and noticed him wearing the same uniform that I wore just now , except that it was a boys' uniform obviously . perhaps he's in the school band ?

I sang along to the familiar song that always played in my phone . the song name is no longer . adding to this person's sweet voice , it completed the whole song .

when it ended , I clapped and showed the widest smile I've yet to show back in reality .

" now , it's our daily pick . we will pick someone to sing with me like a duet . we'll sing no longer again together . let's see ... " he looked around and his eyes landed on mine . he pointed to my direction and everyone's eyes was on me .

" no , don't look around ! It's you , miss . " he looked at me and I pointed to myself . he nodded but I couldn't move due to the big amount of pressure so he got walked to me , grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his side .

he gave me a reassuring smile and I warmed up . he started first and I continued when he nodded , signalling me to go . It was a surprise when our voice matched so well despite our first duet together and our first time meeting each other together .

when the song ended , the whole place was filled with applause and cheers . I smiled to myself and looked at the guy beside me . he gave me a thumbs up and I bowed a little .

when everyone left , he came up to me and held out his hand . I shook his hand and looked at him as he talked .

" you sang really well just now . which school are you from ? you seem really young . "

" thank you . I'm from __ art school . I'm just 16 . "

" do you know me ? you could have recognised me from this uniform . " I shook my head .

" I don't really pay attention to my surroundings in school . never really met people from other grades . " he nodded and took a deep breath in .

" then I guess we'll meet in school if we're lucky then . have a nice day . " he smiled at me sweetly and it was enough to make me melt right there . I walked to the recording studio and just realised it was just 4.30pm so I guess I can practice somemore .