seven

everyone was surprised when I got onto the stage with doyoung . most were cheering for doyoung of course . I started off and got applauses .

the performance went smoothly and when it ended , it reminded me of doyoung confessing . there he goes .

" before we step off the stage , I would like to confess to this special girl in my life . before I continue , I'll get ready . " he stepped off the stage and even myself , I have no idea what to expect .

he got back on the stage with another outfit on and he was holding the same bouquet of flower with a note . then , he read it .

" to the most important person in my life , you changed it in a good way . ever since I sang with you on the street , I have never once forgotten you and the girl who owns a youtube channel and rarely uploads covers on it . your voice amazes me whenever you sing . I love you , yerin . "

I completely got off guard and he was already looking at me . I pointed to myself like how I did the first time we met .

" so what'd you say ? be my girlfriend ? " my heart beat faster once again and I was already blushing like mad . everyone was chanting for me to accept him .

he held out his arms so I walked towards him and hugged him . I whispered to him yes , he pulled away and jumped on stage . I laughed at his cute actions . everyone was cheering too .