chapter 3

I walk into the company ,my nose screech in disgust as i  remember how that guy bumped into me pouring out my food and didn't bother to say sorry.

Why should I remember this now ?

"Don't ruin your day with this,I shouldn't be thinking this its been two weeks and I haven't set my eyes on him "I mumble to myself

Walk into the elevator I could feel another present but didn't turned to look at who is that ,I ignored.

I pressed my office floor .

The elevator light went off and it came to a stop .

What's the fuck ?

The elevator is dark except from a little light but I won't be able to see clearly the face who is inside the elevator .

I shriek in fear .

I dont like this ,my sight become shallow ,my head become dizzy .

I can't control myself the strength I have in me leave me ,my legs become weak .

Why is this happening now ?I can't answer that .

Precious run ,you have to run ,please my baby run ,precious run .

The weak body in front of me .my mom.

My breath became hard to take in and out ,i  hold onto my chest ,its becoming to hard to breath even .

"Miss what's wrong "a structure I couldn't see clearly squat close to me by my side .

"My....mom...help ....her"tears roll down my cheek .

I can just see his mouth speaking but I can't hear a thing .

"I ....can't .....breath"I stutter again

I feel he leave my side then his shouting came to my hears he must be talking to the electronic room about the elevator that stop.

"Don't worry you will be okay "I just nod my head ,his hand rub down on my back to calm my nerve and it really helps with his hugs .

He wore a rose scent cologne and I really love it ,he keep telling me all kinds of encouraging words to help me breath.

It really took a while before I got back myself .

The elevator wake up back to life with the light on ,I got release of the embrace and look at my saviours face.

"You are going to be okay "his hands cupped my cheeks as he stare into my eyes ,his eyes full of concern for me ,he is worried .

"But who is he ?"my eyes light up in realisation of who he is .

"what is he doing here ? "I ask myself

he didn't look shock at all .he just smile .

"Thank God you are okay "he release a sigh ,I could feel it on my face cause we are so close.

He raised me up carrying along with my things on the floor ,don't know how it falls to the floor.

I stares in awe

Is this not the rude guy I saw two weeks ago? He seem different except from that my thought didn't lied to me ,he is handsome ,his hair curly ,his looks so masculine .

His it because I'm so close to him that's why I think such .

I look downward his lip is so pink and also kissable ,how will it be to be so close to it ,feel that lips on mine as it move lower to my neck .oh my I must be insane and trust me I want that .

The door swing open .

"This your floor lady "I stood up quickly and walk out without looking at him ,I am so a shame of my behaviour ,I don't know why I feels that way .

I walk through my secretary office ,she is so busy typing away on the computer.

I cough

She look up at me

"Sorry ma "she stood up as she follow me to my office .

My office don't look to big ,just okay .
It has a desk ,also a swivel chair to sit,with visitors sit also some document on my desk arranged ,a computer on my desk ,a shelf full of books by the side of my office and the less but not the less my darling nanny Ruth with my mom picture .

"Good morning ma"she greet me

"You remember to greet me now "I laugh at it

"Sorry ma"she apologise

"I have told you countless of time to call me by my name precious "I said as I sat down on the swivel chair.

With the way she phiz ,I know she don't like it .

"Okay ma precious "

"That's better "I look through the file on my desk "what's the schedule for today "

" you have a meeting that will start any minute from now and also the  president needs your present ma "that got my attention .

"And you didn't tell me such Lydia"her head bow to the ground

"Sorry ma "I quickly walk out of my office as I took the elevator to the president office  .

It must be important the President don't normally call for my attention always ,he is just the active president and which the president himself I haven't get to know him even if I'm the vice president.

I walk out to his floor getting to his door ,his secretary let me in .

"Good day sir "I greet

"Take your sit precious "I sit down

He is not tall but has a big build but also handsome even if he is old .

"Yes MR Andrew you called for me "

"Yes ,I want to tell you about the new president that will be taking over from me "I am shock ,can't believe he will leave the post so soon .

"Sir "

"Yes precious ,as far as you know am not the real president just the active one the real president will be starting tomorrow so you know dear you have to be early to welcome him"

"Okay sir "I reply

"So till tomorrow "he came to my side and give me a hug and that I really need ,he has been so good to me can't believe he will leave so soon .

"Bye sir "he release me of his embrace as I take myself out of his office .

But I can't stop but wonder who the new President his ?