chapter 5

This week as been hectic with all the preparation for the new president and that is costing me my sleep ,I hate it but I love my job ,I can't stand to lose it but you k ow what I think I will partially lose it today .

The blazing horn coming from the other cars in front of me ,all the road block as each car owner came out to find out what would have caused this hold up .

I didn't waste my strength to find out because I'm more more than late and I'm sure I will face the wrath of the new president .

Today don't look fair to me I'm so stress from all my thinking .

If I want to get to work soon even if not early I should take another route but I can't because I need to turn an U turn and that's impossible with all the cars in front and at my back .

I'm stuck

*******************

Wow I'm five hours late ,don't you see how great it look?

I think I will get fired but trust me I'm so sure I won't .

I quick took the fastest route to my office.

The elevator

I didn't look at my Secretary stand as I walk into my office .

"Welcome ma "my hand on my heart that's is ready to drop .

"How did you get in "still shock

"I followed you ma "she reply as she didn't pause
"Ma the new president came In search of you "I didn't let her finish her sentences as I rush to the new president office ,ready to face the wrath of him .

I took the elevator to his office .

The secretary stopped me .

"Sorry ma ,but the president is not around he went out for a meeting"

Why now ?

Why did he do this ?I have to take this out of me .

What will he do to me ?h

He will just scold me ?I'm sure of it nothing else .

I didn't answer the sec back with all the thought in my head .

As I get back to my office as my sec followed also and I took my seat .

"Ma hope nothing ?"she asked concern

"That human his not in "I know I should have said that correctly but with all my thought running in my head that the least I can think of .

"ma ,you seem angry?"she said .just like a question and she is very sure I won't answer that .

She get me a water ,a cold one to cold me down .

"Ma this will help "

"It help"I gulp it down and it did ,but I need a distraction something out of work .

"Can you tell me about the new president ,I'm sure you must have seen him this morning "she took her seat asking for permission ,she knows I will say yes.

"ma is figure is great ,he has a black curly hair even for a Nigerian. His body is super sexy -"I just stares at her as she get lost in her daydream ,she is blushing ,this guy must be so hot to make her daydream so early .

But not so hot like the guy I meet by the lobby ,that sexy jerk .

I smile blushing .

"Ma ,what did you say about it ?"she ask with her eyes glinting .

I don't even know she was saying anything for quite a while .

"Yes he is good "

That word got both of us laughing .this is the first time I am having fun. talking with my sec and I love the conversation .

My office phone ring .I pick it without checking who is that ?

what do you want ?not with a pleasant voice .

"Your worst dream ,I need you now in my office "the line went down ,with me as all the confident I has long time ago is all gone this new guy must be bad and also my worst dream ever .

"Ma "

"I will be going to the president office "I walk stiffly to his office taking the elevator .

I walk into his office .

Its look different from the time I came ,more magnificent and outstanding.

I keep staring around looking at the beautiful decoration as my eyes fall on a manly back .

The suit fit perfectly ,is butt is perfect I'm sure beneath that suit must be every lady dream.

"Are you through with your wandering "don't know when he turned around but now he did .

I'm sure I'm losing my job with the person face I am looking at .