• Lisa's Birthday •

"Slowly slowly."

"Yeah that's it good girl."

"Alright, one..two...three!"

Lisa's blindfold was removed and she was shocked as confetti's and balloons were thrown all over her.

Then she saw Jisoo holding her birthday cake. Then Jennie with her cousin Rosé.

She also saw the rest of her guests and fellow colleagues such as Mr.Hong, E'dawn, Bambam, and the whole got7 people, Hyuna, Taemin, Exo Kai, BIGBANG, 2ne1, Red velvet, twice and etc....

They all clapped their hands at her started singing the 'happy birthday' song.

Some of her guests even prepared a performance for her.

Such as Bambam and the rest of the got7 members.

She then was most touched when Jungkook, her boyfriend sang the song 'Euphoria' for her.

After the performances and gifts opening, Teddy, a well-known producer went to play music and started being the DJ for the night.

All the lights turned off inside the venue and only the disco lights are turned on.

Then Lisa and her guests started dancing to the music. BOOMBAYAH

Jisoo went to the table full of drinks and fruits.

She danced like she had no care in the world while plucking out cherries from the plates full of fruits.

She munched the cherry in one go and took a bottle of soju and a shot glass with her.

Jennie, Rosé, and even the birthday celebrant Lisa was suddenly nowhere to be found.

So Jisoo decided to look for a vacant table.

Jisoo's POV

I took approximately 8 shots of soju and I was getting sober.

I was about to drink another shot when a hand snatched the shot glass I was holding.

"You're such a drunkard woman." I looked up to see who it was.

My eyes lit up in shock.

"J-Jin.. what in the world are you doing  here??" I asked, still couldn't believe seeing this human being in front of me.

"Pokpak invited me, Jungkook, and Jimin to her party. Why? Is there something wrong with that??" Jin chuckled

"She shouldn't have done that." I took another shot of soju.

Slowly, I couldn't feel my surroundings.

Jin's POV

I chuckled at her adorable expression whenever she's drinking.

I noticed that she was drinking and drinking another shots of glass.

"Yah... Stop it already." I finally pushed away the bottle of soju this time.

"Youwwwiiu.. baddd jerrkkeeu... give meee thattt." She slurred

"Enough is enough."

She suddenly stood up, and walked away.

"Yah where are you going??" I followed after her as she struggled to walk.

"Leaveuu meee aloownne." She spat back at me.

This time, I forcibly pulled her arm and made her face in front of me.

Author's POV

Jin managed to let hold Jisoo's shoulders as she turned to face him.

"Yah.. what kind of doctor are you huh? You're such a drunk old woman." Jin's scolded her.

"Hmm... reallyy?? H-heyy. I'm not old!! I'm sstill yyouwngg.. I always wanteddd to marry a doctor likeee you Kim Seok Jinnnie.. youuu were always on my mindeu."

Jin's eyes widened at her words. His cheeks turned to shades of pink.

Jisoo merely blushed as well and started smiling at him drunkly.

"You're exactlyyy my typeeuu Jin oppa." Jisoo continued smiling.

She then freed herself from Jin's grip on her shoulders.

She then pulled him closer to her by pulling his necktie.

What Jisoo did next made Jin almost have a mental breakdown.

Her lips pressed against his.

Jin's eyes was now more widened than ever.

But he didn't even bother to push her away.

Instead, he closed his eyes and gave in to the kiss. He felt Jisoo's hands on his torso.

He then wrapped his arms around her back.

They both kissed passionately.

After that, Jin couldn't believed what he just did.

He just kissed his rival. But it didn't mattered to him now.

Because deep inside, she wasn't his rival anymore, but the girl he kept thinking about for days and the girl he fell for.

      ****END OF CHAPTER****