Dear lilly

I woke up in my own room. I looked over to the other side of the bed and saw a shirtless adam under my covers. His fingers were intertwined with mine.

I sighed and got up. I stood there for a second just looking in the mirror. My tanktop and pajama shorts looked perfect like usual. The gold silk always looked perfect in the morning.

I walked to the balconey and looked out at the garden. I smiled when I saw nick outside in the roses. I ran out of my room as fast as I could and practically fell into the elevator. I waited for the elevator to get to the first floor. When It finally stopped, I ran to the garden.

"Hello Lilly."nick said very shy.

"Hello there nick."I blushed.

"So hows your morning?"He asked.

"A little better now."I smiled.

"Listen, I have to go."He said.

I got up and walked to my work room. I sat down at my computer and turned it on. When I looked on my desk there was a letter. Not a golden envelope so I know it wasn't from uncle richard.

"You should have invited him to the pool and then drowned him."andrea said.

"No andrea!"I said very irritated.

I opened the letter and started reading.

Dear, Lilly.

Beauty  is an understatement of what you are. I can't even makeup a word that describes you. Your smile brightens up the room. Your laugh is beautiful and your eyes sparkle like diamonds in a showcase.

Why is it so easy to fall in love with you? Am I just a hopeless romantic? Maybe I just get my hopes up for no reason. You are to rich and pretty to love a poor dude like me.

Why am I even writing this. You will probably never recive it or never care to read it. Well, lilly I love you. Don't you forget that. And if you do forget, I understand.

                                                                                                        ~your secret admirer~

Wow that was sweet, well up until the depressing part.

"MARIA!"I screamed.

"Yes miss?"She asked showing up in the doorway.

"Who gave you this letter?"I asked.

"Ummm I don't think I should tell,  but Mr. Nick."She said.

"Oh thank you maria."I smiled.

I got up and ran out of the house. I ran to the garden swing when I saw nick sitting there. I sat down and tackled him in a hug.

His shoulder length brown hair covered most of his face. The heat off of his black shirt felt so good against my skin. His worn out vans knew this garden every which way.

"Woah woah woah what is this!"he asked kinda laughing.

"Your so sweet."I whispered.

He just smiled and leaned back. I sat there swinging with him, just talking.

"LILLY!"I heard from my balconey.

I looked at him and faked a smile. I didn't want to leave nick but I just had to.

"Nick I have to go."I said looking at him.

"Okay."he smiled.

I slowly drug myself to the elevator. When I got to the top I walked into my room.

"What were you doing outside?"adam asked.

"Oh I just went to try my new garden swing."I smiled.

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head. His shirtless torso pressed against me. I'm not even happy with adam anymore.

Yes he is adorable, but it's not love. The first day I met him was a strange one.

I was here at uncle richards house. He brought a birght young boy over for dinner. Blonde hair, pierceing blue eyes, a fantastic smile, and a great body. He was strong and handsome of course I thought he was cute.

 It was raining cats and dogs outside and he couldn't leave.

"You can stay in the guest room on the fourth floor."Uncle richard said.

I dropped my fork onto my plate.That was where my room's were. I shook it off.

I went up to my room and sat on my bed. I was watchig tv when I heard a knock on my door. I cleared my throat.

"Come in."I said.

"Hello there. Umm wheres the bathroom."He said.

He stood there in just his suit pants and shoes. He had his shirt off and his six pack was like a major look at me sign.

"Yes, umm follow me."I said getting up, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bathroom.

"Thanks darling."He said leaning down and kissing my cheek.

I just rolled my eyes. He kept bothering me until he finally had me fall for him. All I remember is falling asleep in the guest room after that. He never was as bright after he started dating me. Like he played dumb for me.

Being rich isn't all its cracked up to be. You get friends when your rich. Friends you like and friends you don't.

"Miss, we are going home. Tomarrow and sunday we are off."I heard maria say from the door way.

"Oh okay have a great weekend."I smiled.

I looked out the window as they all left. It was kinda depressing but you know.

"GIRLS WAKEUP! Tomarrow we PARTY!"I screamed.