Woken and left.

I woke up and noticed a message on the big screen.

"Girls wakeup."I said.

They all slowly woke up and looked at the screen. I clicked on the message and uncle richard's face popped up.

"Hello girls, rise and shine. Listen, I have buisness to attend to so I called claire, meghan, and jennifer's parents. You four will stay in my mansion for a month while I'm on buisness. The servent's I left you were, maria, nick, and chef damon. Thanks for understanding. Remember their days off are saturday and sunday. Hope you can take care of yourselves on those days. Have fun."He said, a little bit after the screen went blank.

Me and the girls yelled in excitement. That ment party! Also we got to do whatever we want.

We got up and got ready. I was in my dark short's, my purple tanktop, and my converse. Jennifer, was in light shorts, a pink tanktop, and her high heels. Meghan was in her white shorts, a grey tanktop and her converse. Claire was in her black shorts, a white tanktop, and converse.

We walked down to the kitchen we saw food there for us. Egg white omelets, whole wheat toast, and orange juice.

"Thanks damon."I smiled.

We ate and went back to my room. We sat on the balconey and watched the sunrise. We were like those prissy girls that had to wake up before the sun.

"So girls should we invite the boy's?"I asked.

They nodded. We texted the boys from youtube over. You know the usual. Luke is not sexy, veeoneeye, patty walters, christian novelli. Yeah the usual.

About twenty miutes later, I heard the doorbell. Me and the girls practically ran to my elevator. We rushed to the door and stood there for a second.

I looked at the girls.

"Okay girls act cool."I said.

I opened the door and let the guys in. They all looked at us in our matching outfits. Well everyone except patty. Meghan has a boyfriend and patty has a girlfriend.

"So what do you want to do?"I asked.

"Umm how about we go to the pool."meghan said.

We all walked to the pool. and sat down. I looked to the garden and saw nick.

"Uhhh I will be right back."I said quickly getting up and running to nick.

"Hello lilly."Nick said.

My face flushed pure red. His smile made me want to die.

"So umm how's the garden?"I asked kinda shy.

"It is just fine. I just put in your garden swing."He laughed.

"That's good. Well I must go bye."I smiled.

"So we have to go. Something came up with our youtube accounts."They said looking like they wanted to die.

They ran out of the pool screaming WHY! Wow drama queens.

"Let's go to your room." claire said.

We nodded and walked in my huge room. We sat down outside on the balconey and talked. You know the usual.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see what briella wore to go for her jog this morning!"Jennifer spat.

"YES! Oh my god. Why would you ruin your toms. I mean everyone knows that toms are for walking around your house. Also, those sunglasses. Nobody wears them anymore."I said in disgust.

We all laughed and returned to our other conversations. We ordered wine from the kitchen, and started drinking. We did this alot.

How it felt so sweet to be rich. I mean I could live like this forever. Today was totally boring but whatever. We always had everything done for us and we had to make our own fun. Never did anything.