chapter eleven

-----——————————-----CHAPTER ELEVEN | really?

CHAPTER ELEVEN | really?

KOOK

i was staring at the darkness when i heard tae hyung's voice. " yah, kookie are you asleep already?" 

" where are you hyung? left or right?" i asked him silently since it was so dark that i cannot see him nor anybody.

" your left—"

" im on your left tae. kook is on your right. " jimin hyung whispered.

" ah! yah kookie can i ask you something? " tae hyung asked and i hummed.

" tae lower your voice a little. jin hyung might hear and scold us." jimin hyung told tae and i felt hot air blown to my face.

i scrunched my nose and faced the roof. " why do you have to face me hyung?"

" so i don't have to lower my voice anymore cause it's already low. " he answered, earning a nod of my head.

" of course. " i agreed to him and closed my eyes.

i forced my myself to go to sleep but i just can't. something is bothering me but i cannot rile what that thing really is.

" oops i almost forgot. i have a questions for you kook. " tae hyung's voice made me open my eyes again.

" what again tae hyung? " i sighed.

" only kook? what about me tae?" jimin hyung butted in. gosh when will this conversation end?

tae hyung's hot breath fanned my cheek. " okay, okay jimin and kook have you ever heard the word pretty? "

i turned my body to face and asked, " pretty?what's that?"

" it sounds like a food. you know maybe they're together with the snacks that the girls made us eat when we searched for the path. " jimin commented and i wondered. yeah pretty sounds like a food.

" why hyung?" i said to him and suddenly felt a leg over my waist.  must be hope hyung.

" aerum said its a compliment to a girl. and they're girls so we must say that to them instead of handsome." he answered and i attempted to sit but hope hyung's legs was preventing me.

this hyung. how long and strong can his legs be?

" kook-ah happy birthday!" hope hyung just blurted, causing me to turn my head to him.

he's probably dreaming again. you know hope hyung has a creative brain that he makes scenarios even in his sleep.

" you know for the first time i saw them i thought they were like what joon hyung always tells us. you know the one above the clouds." jimin hyung said.