Can't Let Go...??? Unknown (13)

(Hyuk point of view)

I was walking back I'd seen Lucas and (y/n), I followed them finding Lucas...KISSING HER!!. What the fuck, (y/n) pulls back from the kiss and runs off " well done...I didn't know you'll go this far" I had said. He turns around looking straight at me both our eyes in contact " what you talking about" He had asked " I knew you liked her..never thought you'd go this far" I spoke once more " why do you care...jealous" Its what he say which makes me angry, I lifted my fist smashing it right into his face " serves you right". He was out completely out, a few moments later he gets up "what the hell" I hear him say as I through another punch. This time it didn't land into his face but his hand " look I'm sorry for hurting your feeling...do you really wanna start a fight" he answers back "yes I do" I reply throwing my free hand into his face but being stopped as he dogged it. He lets go if my hand and runs off.

(Your point of view)

I ran away from Lucas, I didn't mean too it's just. I don't want him hurt if I can't be with him. I had ran back to my dorm sitting in bed, I really liked Lucas the time I kissed him memories of Jiyong came rushing towards me "Ugghh..I need a break from this" I said " you okay" My roommate Sunny had asked " is it boy trouble" she says as I nod " do you wanna talk about it" she asks once more " would you help me" I replied " I would but...you haven't told me yet" she says and comes closer Sitting on my bed " Ugh..well...do you wanna know the guys names...do you want the short or long version.." I ask her " give me there names...short version" it's all I hear as I began to speak " me and Jiyong had feelings for each other...he met a girl and soon those feelings are gone...Hongbin helped me back up which I had started to like, Jiyong got jealous and a fight had happened..didn't speak to neither of them afterwards...fight solved there friends again..Jiyong wants me back Hongbin lets me go...have feelings for three guys Hyuk, Lucas and Suga...now I'm in the middle of everything...help me out" I had said as she looked at me "well do you like Jiyong" she says "Umm..." I didn't know, even if everything was solved my feeling never came back " if your unsure then leave him" Sunny says making me freeze " L-leave him!" I repeat back " your not sure weather you like him or not...I'm pretty sure the feelings never came back" she says which I nod in agreement " Hyuk is Hongbins friend and was an Enemy to Jiyong..if your together Hongbin wouldn't forgive him and Jiyong...he'll just throw him off the boat" she answered " then If your right...it's either Lucas or Suga" I say " tell me how you feel towards them "Lucas makes me feel uneasy sometimes...he makes my heart flutter while saying the sweetest things..I kissed him by accident once the fact he didn't mind is when I began to like him..." I spoke as she nodded " and Suga" she replies back " Suga...he's been with me from day one..he helped me back up when I was down..he comforted me and cherished me...when I'm with him I'm relaxed he gives me time to think things and is always there...if he's not he'll make it up...the day I spent (2) hours with him is when I started to like him" I say...Sunny didn't respond " I-i actually can't help you there...you seem to be liking the both A LOT!...I'm not sure..but since you kissed Lucas...or Suga being with you from the start...it's hard to tell which one you should let go...I think...??? Is the one to be letting go" after she replied to my answer " a-are you s-sure" I asked once more "yes...that's the guy" she answers back. I walked out of my room heading to the balcony for some alone time. I needed to think things through " (Y/N)!!" I heard someone scream my name, I turned around finding Lucas " L-Lucas" I had said. He ran towards me giving a tight hug " I'm sorry bout the kiss..I didn't know it'll hurt you" he says "Lucas it's..." I couldn't get the word out as he grabbed onto my hand and headed to the balcony " I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable...but please don't run away from me!" He demands as I just stood there " I wouldn't ever leave you" I replied back " (y/n)... ever since our first kiss I began to like you..that night You we're with Hyuk it made me sad but also angry....I wanted to be the one to hold you that night, I wanted to be with you..That's why I made this dumb idea to kiss you...I'm sorry" he spilled out " it's..fine".