Chapter 4

*2 months later
Airi POV
So everything been going good. Cierra went to court yesterday and they said it was a act of self defense so she'll just have to pay a fine. Nique is 3 months pregnant and I get to plan the gender reveal, I know what their having but y'all will find out soon. Chris is just chilling nothing interesting on him except he has a girlfriend name Breanna, but there's something about her that I don't like. When she's around us she acts weird like she did something wrong. Anyway as for Tray.....since the day Cierra got arrested we have gotten closer and closer. But today we are going to Applebee's because King said he has a surprise for us. So right now I'm getting dress.
King POV
So actually we're going to Applebee's because Tray wants to ask Airi to be his girlfriend. Everyone knows except Airi. I think Tray is the right one for Airi.
Tray POV
So right now we're on the way to Applebee's so I can ask Airi to be my girlfriend. I'm really scared because idk what she will say but It doesn't hurt to try.
Airi POV
So when we arrived at Applebee's we got seated at a table and Nique sat beside me,Cierra sat other the other side of me, King sat beside Tray, and Breanna sat beside Chris. Something isn't right because the whole time Tray and King have been whispering to each other and looking at me. I hope it isn't what I think it is.
*After they ate*
Nique POV
So we were about to walk out the door until Tray yelled "MAY I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE." Airi and I turned around and saw Tray on one knee with a black box in his hand.
Airi POV
Tray:"Airi since the day we met I felt a connection between us. Your are so beautiful, intelligent, and courageous. I know that I need someone like u in my life. Airionna Lynch will u be my girlfriend."
"I-I.....................................

So what y'all think Airi gonna say???

Comment some ideas🤙🏽

So y'all I'm getting back on track. I'm gonna try and write longer chapters.
~Diasha❤️