Chapter 14

2 Weeks Later
Queen POV
It's been weeks since my baby was taken away from me and ever since then I haven't been right. I have been in the house everyday. I never left out my room and I just sit in the dark. Airi and Tray sometime comes in and bring me food but I'm too depressed to eat. I just want my baby back. I was about to go to sleep but then my phone rang. "Hi is this Queen Sails",said the lady on the phone. "Yes this is she how may I help you." "Well we need you to report to Jameson Court Yard tomorrow at 9:00am all your questions will be answered when u get here",said the lady on the phone. "Ok but-" before I could finish my sentence the lady hung up. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I didn't do anything bad so I shouldn't be in trouble......... Right? So I decided to sit in the house all day and do the usual. I took a nap and five minutes later I woke up I couldnt sleep I was wondering why those people wanted me to come to the Court Yard and I was worried about my baby so I decided to call Airi. Her and Tray left this morning for Grandma Bills funeral. I wanted to go with them but I just couldn't I'm already going through enough as it is.
Airi POV
I was getting dressed for Grandma Bills funeral when Queen called me. "Hello" I said into the phone. "Oh umm hey Airi how's it going." "I'm fine Queen you ok." Yes I'm ok I just got a call from this lady and she told me that she needs me to come to Jamson Court Yard tomorrow at 9:00 and I'm just confused because i didn't do anything bad." I told Queen that the best thing for her to do is just go to the meeting and see what happens. We said our goodbyes and I finished getting ready for the funeral. I knew this was gonna be hard so I had to prepare myself. I have been smoking weed and drinking a lot because I have been under a lot of stress and it just helps. Ever since the plane crash I could never sleep. I would worry every night if Tray was beside me or if he was gone. I would just wake up in sweat and I don't wanna tell Tray because I don't wanna worry him. I just love him so much and I wouldn't be able to live without him. I was walking down stairs when I heard the door bell ring. Tray wasn't home because he had to go to his mom's house to get his tux sooo.  I went to answer the door and was shocked by who I saw....

Cliffhanger😂

Who y'all think was at the door???

Do y'all think Tray will figure out what Airi doing???

Anyway hey babies I haven't been updating because I'm just LAZY. It's not that I don't have time I just don't have ideas and I'm just a LAZY person but I'm getting back on track.

Comment some ideas and like😋
~Diasha❤️