intro.

×

"Yeah well, what do you know about aliens anyways, brat?"

Yugyeom furrowed his brows disapprovingly at his older brother, Euigyeom.

"I know it's a load of bullcrap, that's what. I don't need to know any more than that."

Euigyeom had been watching a program on TV about the possibility of alien life and planets that could host them, when Yugyeom had arrived back from class. Of course, being the punk he is, Yugyeom had snatched the remote, plopped down onto the couch, and changed it to the drama channel.

Euigyeom extended his arm to Yugyeom who gaped at him in a way that screamed you can't think I would give you the remote right?

"Did you forget that I taught you how to drive instead of you paying 150,000 Won for drivers ed?"

Yugyeom couldn't argue with that. Grumbling, he tossed the remote at Euigyeom who caught it smugly and flipped it back to the alien channel.

"Planets known as Earth analogs are planets habitable similar to Earth. With an endless universe, the chances that not a single Earth analog would harbor alien life is ridiculously small..."

"This is all bull," Yugyeom mumbled to himself. He tuned out the TV and laid down vertically, letting his hand fall off the side of the couch. The puppers of the house, Vanilla and Choco, raced across the room and jumped at his hand excitedly. Yugyeom could almost see the stars in their eyes, "Dangly dangly dangly!", as they attacked his hand relentlessly.

"Hey, don't forget I'm driving back up to Seoul tomorrow, because classes are starting again." Euigyeom reminded Yugyeom, who hummed in acknowledgement. It was sad to see him go back, but Yugyeom knew that it wasn't something Eui was excited about either.

"Just... take care of yourself, okay, lil bro? We don't want a repeat of last year, right?"

Yugyeom sighed and shook his head.

"No... we don't want that."

×

Aite yall we going ✈ new story bc I need a break from tslithl sometimes too haha. Anyways euigyeom and choco/vanilla aren't characters I made up, they're really the family dogs and his brother haha
chapters will be abt 1k words so dont focus on how short this is~ If your reading this by default i lovalova you, thanks v much!!! 💕💕