three.

"I have to go to school now. Just... don't touch anything you don't know how to work. You understand everything right?"

Yugyeom couldn't help but nag at Bambam who worried him a lot. Who knows what would happen to him when Yugyeom was gone for a long time!

After Bambam reassured him everything would be fine, he reluctantly closed the front door. He had to drive himself to school so he knew he needed to focus but it was really hard when there was a maybe-alien sitting in his house alone for 8 hours. He shook his head and hit it against the back of his seat. Miraculously he managed to push it to the back of his mind for the rest of the way to school. He hovered around in the hallways until class began and he headed to Chemistry, where he sat alone in the back.

"Hey, Yugyeom."

He turned his head to the side to face the person who sat beside him(and didn't ever seem to happy about it).

"Did you hear the news or see that crazy meteor thing last night?" The boy's horribly dyed yellow hair and messy facial hair were distracting Yugyeom from anything that he said.

"Uh..." he wasn't sure what to say. Was he referring to Bambam's spaceship? "I guess not..."

"Oh." The boy turned away disinterestedly. "It just seemed like a nerd thing so I figured you would know."

"Ah." He looked down at his open book and back up at the assignment on the board, and then the boy next to him. He wasn't sure if he should react or not, but in the end he just put on a tight smile and finished his problems.

The rest of the day went by pretty routinely. When Yugyeom arrived home, the day went from zero to one hundred really quick.

"Oh my gosh!" Yugyeom dropped his bag at the door and gaped in. From the corner of the kitchen floor, a soft green looking goop was slowly seeping.

"Don't worry." He heard Bambam reply. "This is normal when experimenting. I can clean it up." Yugyeom pursed his lips and felt his anger flare. Don't worry Yugyeom. I won't touch anything. Don't worry Yugyeom, I'll leave your house in one piece.

"How did you manage-" Yugyeom sighed and rubbed between his eyes tiredly, "you know what? Do you even know what?" Fuming, Yugyeom tracked through the house into the kitchen. Bambam was sitting on the floor with a bowl of green something-or-another sitting upside down and yet still oozing out of the corner and off far, far away.

"N-"

"I don't want to know what happened. I want to take a nap and cry, that's what."

"Oh." Bambam frowned and grabbed a towel off of the chair right beside him to move some of the goop away from the floor directly to his right. It was surprisingly solid, but also sticky, so it left residue on the ground. Bambam scrubbed at it before giving up and just setting the towel over the mess and patting it hintingly. "Come sit and tell me why you feel like you need to cry. We do sleep where I come from, but we do not cry for no reason."

Yugyeom threw his hands in the air exasperatedly. "Well is that so? Good for you guys, you lucky, lucky guys!" He walked out of the kitchen and decided he should pretend he hadn't seen the whole thing and just hope that Bambam would clean it up himself.

Over the next hour he constantly heard clinking and he tried to ignore the overwhelming feeling of doom that he got as he sank further into the couch.

"I think you need some more cleaning supplies." Bambam called to Yugyeom finally as he left the kitchen. "I have tried all of the online remedies that you humans provide."