Eight

Megan's pov:
When I got home I had a notification on my phone. It was a text from Harvey.
Harvey: can you come to my house?
I sighed and deleted the message. Why should I help him?
Why doesn't he just ask ruby because she's his number one now isn't she.
I stopped my thoughts and sat there confused.
"Megan!" Mum calls and I get up walking downstairs. "What?" I ask then see Harvey at the door. "Can we study?" He asks and I look at him then to my mum. "Yeah she needs to study so come on in" she says.
He steps into my house and looked at me as mum spoke to him.
"What do you think you are doing" I yell at him.
Harvey sits there and laughs.
"What's so funny" I say crossing my arms and he looks up at me. "You are cute when your angry" he says and I try not to smile.
"You are annoying" I say and he stands up.
"Your trying not to smile" Harvey comes close to me and I could feel his eyes on me.
"Uh..no" my heart starts to race and I felt nervous being this close to him.
"Why you hesitating" he laughs and I look up at him then pull away. "No I'm not now can you leave" I say taking off my jumper.
"Ok" he says walking out and I sit at my desk.
What was that about?

Harvey's pov:
It felt good being that close to her and I could tell she got nervous but I don't know why she was hiding her smile from me.
"What you thinking about baby?" Ruby asks running her fingers through my hair and I ignore. "Harvey" she says waving her hand infront of my face. "I'm not thinking about anything" I say then feeling Ruby kiss me.
"No..I'm tired" I say pushing my face from her but she wouldn't leave me alone.
"Ruby!" I shout standing up and she looks at me annoyed. "Is this because of max?" She asks me and I look at her confused.
"Why would it be about max" I say leaving her place her hand to her mouth. "I thought you knew?" She said her face turning white.
"Knew about what" I say watching ruby stare at the floor.
"I need to go" she says and runs out her jacket in her arms.

Ruby's pov:
I should've never said that infront of him.
I thought max would've told him because he promise me he would but he didn't.
"You idiot" I say pushing max as I see him walking up the path.
"What" he says.
"Why haven't you told Harvey" I shout and he laughs.
"I'm not telling him" max says walking closer to me and I look at his eyes then to his lips.
"No..max" I hesitate wanting to kiss him so bad but I couldn't.
"You can kiss me" max says stroking my cheek pulling my hair behind my ear.
"What about Harvey?" I ask and he shrugs.
Max grabs my waist and pulls me to him forcing our lips touch.
I shouldn't but I can't resist.

Megan's pov:
My mind was going crazy and I didn't know if I wanted to cry.
Why does this stupid boy keep getting caught up in my thoughts.
I don't care about Harvey and I don't care what he does with his life but then again I do.
I want him to have a great life and the worst part is..