Two

Harvey's pov:
When I got home I went upstairs to see max led on his bed his phone in his hands. "I saw you with what's her name Milly or meg or something" he says and I roll my eyes throwing my bag to the floor. "It's Megan" I say and he puts his phone down turning to his side.
"Why were you with her?" Max asks and I yawn.
"She's going to help me with my grades" I say and max laughs. "What?" I ask.
"We both know you can't concentrate if your with a girl you'll both just make out" he says and I look at him. "Max that's not true and she's not a girl I would want to make out with" I say feeling weird as I think of it.
"Why what's wrong with her?" He asks and I shrug. "Nothing wrong with her it's just.." I stop and look up at max. "Someone's taking second thoughts" he says smirking and I hit him with a pillow.
"Can you shutup I'm not making out with Megan she's not even my friend that's how much I don't like her" I say and max puts his hands up on defence. "Does she know that" he says and I nod. "She hates me more then any boy at that school" I say and he nudges me.
"Can you just leave me alone" I say taking his phone. "Give it back or it will be more then a nudge" max says so I give it back to him and climb into bed.

Megan's pov:
"Does that mean I can't come round?" Jessie asks and I sigh. "Yeah but it will only be a few weeks" I say and I hear her move about into the phone. "Ok but be careful you know what he's like" she says and I shake my head.
"He wouldn't do anything jess" I laugh.
"Just Warning you" she says and jay knocks at my door.
"Talk later" I say and end the call as he crosses his arms.
"What were you doing with Harvey?" He asks and I laugh. "So your spying on me now" I say annoyed and jay sits on my bed. "You know Harvey?" I say and he flings his arms.
"Yeah I know Harvey that boy who likes to use girls,girls like you" jays says I kick him off my bed. "I hate him ok but he just.." i stay silent after nearly saying about the tutoring and helping with his grades. "Can you go!" I shout and he leaves my room slamming the door.
I hate everyone having a go at me about Harvey. We used to be friends so why is it a big deal now?

Harvey's pov:
When I woke up I grabbed Max's phone as I saw it go off and switch of the ringer then stretching out about to get ready.
"You walking?" Max asks pulling a shirt over his head and I nod.
"See you later" he says heading out and I sort my hair out stood in front of the mirror.
"Harvey someone's here!" Mum calls from downstairs and I stand there blankly.
"Nice to see you again" Mum says hugging Megan and I slip on my sock falling into the radiator. "Harvey get up" Mum says and Megan laughs. "Look who's here" she says and I look at Megan then nod.
"I can start walking?" She says and mum shakes her head. "He won't be long" she mumbles watching me and Megan stands there.
"You look so grown up and you look gorgeous doesn't she harvey" Mum says and I look up as I slip on my shoes. Megan looks at me and I look back at Mum. "Yeah" I say looking back down and Megan smiles.
"Have a good day" Mum says and closes the front door.
"You think I'm gorgeous" Megan says laughing and I nod. "That doesn't mean I don't hate you" I say and she smiles. "When do you want to start?" She asks and I look at her.
"Uh..today" I say and Megan passes me her bag grabbing out a book. "Take this" she says and I put it in my bag.
"I'll see you after school" I say and Megan waves walking into lesson.

Megan's pov:
"You walked to school with Harvey?" Jess whispers sat beside me and I nod. "You two friends now" she says sounding annoyed and I close my book. "No I'm just helping him with his grades" I say and Jessie rolls her eyes.
"Promise" I say and she sighs.
"Ok" jess says and I carry on reading my book.
The door opens slamming against the wall and the teacher jumps. "Max your late" sir says shocking him. "Why's max here?" Jess asks and I shrug my shoulders.
"What?" He asks sitting down and Jessie makes a face ignoring him.

Jessie's pov:
When lesson ended I stood up gathering my books telling Megan I would meet her in the lunch hall but before I left I tripped.
I dropped my bag and fell into max against the wall. "I'm sorry" I say looking up at him and he looks down at me not saying a word.
I grab my bag off the floor and speed down to the lunch hall my heart beating fast.
Did that just happen?